[ Chapter Fourteen ]

"Are you eating well?" Yoongi asked Hoseok through the phone as he was making a fruit salad for the young pup.

"Yes I have, don't worry. It's just a little hard since I don't have Jimin to help me out,"  Hoseok said from the phone.

"I think that you should forgive both Jimin and Seokjin. It's almost been three weeks since you've last talked to them," Yoongi suggested, receiving a snort from the other line of the phone.

"Not until they apologize," Hoseok responded.

Yoongi sighed at the response. It was day 3 of Hoseok on his business trip and he was scheduled to be back home tomorrow.

"How's Kyubok holding up? Is he missing me?" The alpha asked about the pup.

"He's been okay. He hasn't asked about you, I have to be the one who asks him about you," Yoongi said to the alpha.

"Hm.. I don't know if I should feel sad or glad that he isn't missing me. Usually when I leave him with my parents he cries because he wants to be with me," Hoseok said with a sigh.

"How's your inner omega been? Has it been acting more strangely?" Hoseok asked.

"It's been worse actually... my nose is so sensitive now. I don't know why. I can literally smell your scent on Kyubok from when you scented him a couple of days ago," Yoongi responded, releasing another sigh.

"I see, do you want to go to the doctor? I can schedule an appointment for you if you like," Hoseok requested.

"That's sweet of you but no, I'm okay. Maybe it's the heat pills that are affecting my hormones," Yoongi said, rejecting Hoseok's request.

"Remember, if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask me. It is my fault that you're stuck in this shitshow," Hoseok said.

"Okay. Well, I think I should let you get back to work. I'll call you later," Yoongi said, trying not waste too much of Hoseok's time.

"Okay, bye," Hoseok said shortly before hanging up the call.

Yoongi placed his phone on the kitchen counter before he picked up the two bowls of fruit salad. One for him and one for the young pup. He walked to the living room where the toddler was watching his iPad.

"Okay Kyubok, turn it off now and eat your fruits," Yoongi said to the pup.

The toddler quickly obeyed and turned off the device, placing it next to him in the couch. Yoongi sat next to the toddler on the couch, softly placing the bowl of fruits on the pup's lap.

"Thank you, Mawma," the pup thanked, quickly picking up a strawberry and shoving it into his mouth.

Yoongi smiled softly at the pup's actions as he slouched down on the couch, making himself comfortable.

Yoongi breathed in and whined as the sudden spur of scents went through and attacked his nostrils. As he had told Hoseok before, his nose had been very sensitive. He didn't know what was happening to his body but the most logical explanation would be because of the heat pills.

The heat pills that he was now using were different from the ones he had been using before. Yoongi had used the cheap kind of pills but now he was taking the expensive kind because Hoseok had insisted.

Yoongi pouted to himself as he slightly rubbed his stomach, feeling some sort of heat down there. He looked at the pup who was happily eating, his omega started to go crazy at the fact that the pup wasn't any closer to him.

Yoongi quickly wrapped one of his arms around the pup and brought him closer. The toddler didn't say anything and began to cuddle up against Yoongi's side.