[ Chapter Nine ]

Three weeks had past since the café incident and now Hoseok and Yoongi were getting along with each other. No more silent dinners since they always had something to talk about, sharing silly stories from when they were younger.

Yoongi's opinion on the alpha also changed. He thought that the younger was cold and quiet but in reality he was funny and obnoxious, no wonder Eunjoo wanted him gone quickly from her household.

The omega really enjoyed his time spent with the alpha and the pup which was just a smaller clone of Hoseok.

Now they were both currently watching the news while the pup was taking a nap on Yoongi's lap, his face stuffed in the omega's scent gland as he let out small snores.

"Did you go to college, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, scooting a little closer towards the older on the couch.

Yoongi was caught off-guard by the question but he soon let out a small giggle, looking at Hoseok who was confused. "If I had gone to college then I wouldn't be working at a café. But I did for a year before I dropped out," Yoongi said softly.

"Oh—.. sorry for asking," Hoseok said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't be sorry. It's—,"

"Have you heard of the rumors about Jung Hoseok, CEO of one of the most famous chain of restaurants here in Korea?" The male news anchor said to the female news anchor who was sitting next to him. Now both the alpha and omega's attention was on the T.V.

"No I haven't, Seojun. What's it about?" She asked.

"Apparently he's mated to this mysterious omega who our investigators have said is named Min Yoongi. They also say that he's the one who gave birth to the bundle of joy we call Jung Kyubok," he said, stopping to catch his breath.

"They was apparently an incident at the Flower Café where Kyubok was calling this omega his mother," the male said before a video began to play on the news.

The video that was playing was showing a pup who was crying and trying get back to a pale omega but was being held back by an alpha with dark brown hair. A few moments later, the alpha quickly runs out of the café with the pup and the omega, being followed by a crowd.

"The omega is a lucky one if it's true that he's mated to Jung Hoseok. Even three weeks after the video was posted, it's still garnering thousands of views and comments everyday. Most comments are nice and happy that the young alpha might have a mate but some are pretty hurtful, insulting the omega," the female reporter said.

"Many think that he may be using the alpha, the omega does look pretty young—," the male reporter said before Hoseok turned off the T.V.

Hoseok threw the remote control at the second couch before focusing his attention towards the omega who was staring at the black screen of the T.V.

"People think I'm using you.." Yoongi said, a frown plastered on his face.

"The people are just jealous. They just can't face the fact that I'm "with someone"," Hoseok said, wrapping an arm around the omega while releasing calming pheromones.

"You're saying it like we're dating or something," the omega said to the alpha.

"That's what everyone in Korea thinks, why not play along with it?" Hoseok said with a smirk on his face. Yoongi laughed, playfully pushing the alpha away from him. "In your dreams."

"What I'm more concerned about is that they now know my name.. Isn't that an invasion of privacy?" Yoongi asked.

"Eh, when you're famous it's something you get used to but I don't think that's a good feeling," Hoseok responded, looking at the omega who was trying to fix Kyubok's position on his lap.