[ Chapter Fifthteen ]

Hoseok quickly entered his apartment and was immediately hit with the sweet scent of honey tangerine. He left his suitcase and other belongings near the front door, beginning to make his way towards his room.

The alpha noticed his mother who was walking back and forth in front of the closed door of his bedroom. He walked to his mom, stopping her in her movements.

"About time you've got here! I bet you that both Yoongi and Kyubok are suffering in there," Eunjoo said to her son.

"I tried getting here as fast I could. I was at the airport when you called me," Hoseok said, defending himself.

"Forget about it. I spoke to your father and he said that Yoongi's heat is more of a domestic heat than a sexual heat," Eunjoo said.

"What's a domestic heat?" Hoseok asked.

"You've never heard of one? Didn't they teach you in school about it," the older alpha asked her son, receiving a no from Hoseok.

"A domestic heat usually happens after an omega has given birth, they usually just want to protect and take care of their pup and the father of their pup and return be protected by the father of their pup. It's kinda rare but at least this time you won't accidentally get another omega pregnant," Eunjoo explained.

"But Yoongi isn't Kyubok's real mom, how could a domestic heat occur?" Hoseok questioned.

"That's what I asked your dad but all he said was that it could be the fact that Kyubok calls Yoongi 'mama'," Eunjoo responded.

"So all I have to do is—,"

"ALPHA!" Said a voice from the bedroom that interrupted Hoseok.

"Dang, he knows that I'm here now," Hoseok said as he smelled the scent of honey tangerine get even stronger than before.

"It'll be best if you go in," Eunjoo quickly responded, starting to push the younger alpha towards the bedroom door.

"So all I have to do is keep him safe and stuff," Hoseok asked as he stood right in front of the bedroom door.

"Mhm, that's it. It's pretty simple. Oh, and don't try taking the pup away by force, he'll go feral when you do that, trust me, I know from past experience with your dad," Eunjoo explained.

"Okay, no taking away Kyubok by force," Hoseok repeated.

"And try not to get this one pregnant, unless you plan on mating Yoongi or something then go for it," Eunjoo said shortly before Hoseok opened his bedroom door.

Hoseok stayed still of what he saw. There he saw was Yoongi who was fixing a nest that was made out of the alpha's clothes.

It didn't take Yoongi long to smell the alpha's wild cinnamon scent, his head snapping towards the direction of Hoseok. The omega quickly smiled at the sight of Hoseok but his faced dropped when he saw Eunjoo in the background.

The omega hissed at the sight of the female, bring the sleeping pup closer towards him. Hoseok turned to look at his mother and then back at Yoongi.

"I think he might see you as threat," Hoseok quietly said but it was loud enough for the female to hear.

"I'll just leave. Call me if you need anything," Eunjoo said before she quickly disappeared, leaving Hoseok alone with Kyubok and an omega who was in a domestic heat. Hoseok stayed put, not moving at all until he heard the front door being shut and closed.

The alpha looked at the omega who was staring back at him. Yoongi quickly moved to the side of the nest, making room for the alpha.

Hoseok sighed to himself as he walked towards his bed, jumping on and sat down with his legs crossed, sitting next to Yoongi on the nest. The omega approached the alpha but huffed at the other scents that were lingering off of the alpha.

Before Hoseok could do anything, Yoongi was already on his lap and was beginning to scent him.

"Alpha smells like other omegas... mine," Yoongi said as he scented the alpha was his own sweet scent.

Hoseok didn't know what to do so he just sat still and let the omega do whatever he wanted. Hoseok felt his skin prickle as the omega moved way to much around the alpha's lap. Hoseok huffed, his hands quickly landing on Yoongi's hips to stop the older's movements.

"You done yet?" Hoseok said, the omega's scent was now becoming more and more stronger than Hoseok's own wild cinnamon.

"Alpha can only smell like me," Yoongi whispered softly as he got off of Hoseok's lap and laid down next to the sleeping pup.

"I took good care of pup while you were gone, alpha," Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around the pup and nuzzled his cheek against the pup's, scenting the toddler.

Something about Yoongi calling Hoseok 'alpha' left an uneasy feeling in the pit of Hoseok's heart. It was a funny feeling, nothing that he had experienced before. The way Yoongi was taking care of a pup that wasn't his almost brought a smile on Hoseok's face.

"Alpha.. come and lay down with me and pup," Yoongi said in a whiny voice, patting the a spot next to him on the nest.

Hoseok stared at the spot, his conscious was saying not to do it but his alpha was saying other things.

'Omega...' Hoseok's inner alpha said, chanting it over and over again in his mind.

Hoseok's body began to move on it's own, only stopping until he was next to the omega. He was quick to lay down next to him, grabbing a blanket and putting it into him and the omega and pup.

"Alpha, scent me please," Yoongi asked, pulling Hoseok closer to him.

Hoseok hesitated, he was reluctant to do the action but his inner alpha was begging him to scent the omega.

Hoseok cleared his throat, getting up slightly.

"H-how about I go and eat something. I'm starved after my trip back and I wanna go freshen up a little bit," Hoseok said, mentally slapping himself for stuttering.

Hoseok watched as Yoongi pouted softly at the response but nodded anyways.

"Take care of alpha. If you're hungry then I'll make something for you. I take care of alpha and alpha protects me and pup," Yoongi said.

The omega went on and on about him having to take care of the alpha and the pup until Hoseok told him to quiet down, Yoongi was quick to obey.

"I'll just cook something for myself, you should just stay and take care of Kyubok," Hoseok said, playing along with the omega.

The omega gasped at Hoseok's proposal, quickly shaking his head.

"No, I cook for alpha," Yoongi said.

Hoseok sighed to himself, he knew it was useless to argue with the older. If regular Yoongi was stubborn, there was no doubt that Yoongi in heat was as stubborn or perhaps more.

"Fine, come along," Hoseok finally said.

It was gonna be a long 3-4 days for Hoseok.

♪♫♪