[ Chapter Sixteen ]

Hoseok watched as Yoongi tucked Kyubok into bed, aka the nest that was located on Hoseok's bed. It was the end of day one of Yoongi's domestic heat and it was full of scenting and touching.

Yoongi leaned towards the pup, beginning to scent him. Hoseok instinctively put his hand on his scent gland that was located on his neck, wincing a little as it was raw because of all the scenting.

The omega leaned away from the toddler, bringing his hand towards the pup's head and beginning to softly caress the toddler's brown hair.

Meanwhile, Hoseok was watching in awe. He didn't know if it was the pheromones Yoongi was releasing but the thought of the omega taking care of Hoseok's own child made the alpha's heart flutter.

Yoongi looked at the alpha and smiled softly, making eye contact with Hoseok. Now it was the alpha's turn to look away as he felt some sort of heat begin to spread on his face.

Hoseok but his lip, turning back to look at the omega who was now focusing all his attention on the sleepy toddler.

It had only been a day but now Hoseok was completely in awe with the omega. Call him cheesy or cringe but he felt like that him and Yoongi were meant to be.

The alpha smiled at the thought but he quickly shook his head in disagreement. Yoongi was just a friend. Right?

Hoseok huffed to himself. He hadn't really thought of his feelings for the omega. He had only known the older for almost 2 months, he couldn't have feelings for him so quickly, or could he

"Alpha, go turn off the lights and come here and sleep with me and the pup," Yoongi said, pulling Hoseok out of his thoughts.

The alpha only nodded as he quickly went to turn of the lights before he crawled into the bed covers next to the omega.

He layed his head on one of the pillows, only to left it up again when he heard snoring. The toddler had already fallen asleep while Yoongi was cuddling up to him.

"Are you not going to hold me?" Yoongi asked, trying to look at Hoseok in the dark.

"Oh.. y-you want me to hold you.." Hoseok said, mentally cursing at himself for stuttering and asking such a dumb question.

Of course the omega wanted Hoseok to hold him. Yoongi's heat had caused him to believe that Hoseok was his alpha and that Kyubok was his biological son.

"Hold me, alpha," Yoongi said softly.

Hoseok sighed to himself, convincing himself to warp his arms around Yoongi's waist, hearing Yoongi leg out a sort of happy sound.

Hoseok smiled softly before he nuzzled his face in to Yoongi's scent gland, a bold move by the alpha as this action was mostly reserved for mated couples.

"Good night, alpha," the omega said.

"Good night."

♪♫♪

Hoseok hissed as the bright morning sunlight almost blinded him. He quickly sat up, rubbing his eyes as he slowly began to wake up from his slumber.

He looked around and saw Yoongi and Kyubok who were still sleeping. Hoseok yawned but it was replaced with a smile as Yoongi looked so angelic in his state of sleep.

The omega's naturally pouty lips were slightly open as he let out soft snores and his button nose looked adorable.

Hoseok realized how creepy it was to stare at the resting omega  so he looked away and sighed to himself as he took off the bed covers off of him and got off the bed, his legs slightly wobbly.