『AUTHOR'S NOTE』

Dear readers,

To all my readers, thank you for sticking around for so long with me to complete Diedre's journey into the second book.

A question that came up was whether this is a multiple x oc book. I wanted to clear that up. I wanted this book to remain platonic throughout the book because I myself love and respect all the couples in the books and I would hate to break them apart so I tried to give Percy and Annabeth the talks they needed to do. Also, Will and Nico will be coming soon so don't worry!

Reyna and Hylla were a totally new addition to my plan so I would have to change a few plotlines here and there, nothing much but I hope you enjoyed their interactions as much as I did.

As for the Artemis card, I headcanon that the Apollo Cabin always has a stock of them. So if they ever get tired of the extravagant life that Apollo leads, they can always look at the quieter side of the twins.

Other than that, it's water and getting up break. Though admittedly the chapters were shorter it's continuous so time to drink water and eat food.

Also, a big thanks to all my readers, the ones who voted upon the chapters, read through them or commented on them. You guys are the reason for me coming out of writer's block earlier than expected. And obviously, appreciating the cuteness of the babies Nico and Will. So a big cheer for you guys! Keep voting and commenting. All of them never fail to bring a smile to my face.

On the other hand, let's see each other again soon with the third book which I hope to start soon.

See you soon with the next update, the first chapter of the third book.

Yours faithfully,

Star