『AUTHOR'S NOTE』

Dear readers,

I thank you for being with me on this arduous journey of completing this book. Though I had promised long back to finish it, I gained interest in a few other things and even though the Percy Jackson series remains close to my heart, I did need a little push to be motivated to finish this.

Also along with that, I had the big national exams on my head so I had been preparing for that and as that is now finished, I'm technically free but I still have some entrances left so again the updates will be unpredictable.

I have decided that I don't want Diedre to end up with anyone. Diedre is a reflection of me, which I guess is a problem for all OC insert books, and as a person, I am not interested in dating and stuff so that reflects in all my reluctant romantic pairing stuff which I write for x readers. Though, as once stated before, I did have a feverish dream where Diedre ends up with Annabeth and Percy but I couldn't. Not because of this reflection issue but Percy and Annabeth are so made for each other, Rick Riordan wrote it in such a manner, that putting another person in their dynamic is like a ticking time bomb.

Other than the sporadic updates and the pairing issue, I would like to thank all my readers for continuing to read this book and please know that each comment and vote never fails to. brighten my days. It is always a pleasure to open my mail and see a comment that I just have to go and see where the person left. I'm sorry for all the comments I couldn't answer because I always seem to forget to reply.

Thanking all my readers, please continue leaving comments and votes because they do have an impact on my motivation and just brighten my days,

Yours truly, 

Star