𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Many years had past since Visenna left on dragonback from Driftmark

Many years had past since Visenna left on dragonback from Driftmark. The events that had taken place at lady Laenas funeral had caused a even bigger divide between the Targaryen family. The night they returned to Kingslanding, the news of Laenors death soon followed. The Velaryon had been beaten, slain and left to burn in a fireplace by his lover Sir Qarl. His body found burnt, black and unrecognisable.

Visenna was not sadden by the news like people thought she would be. How could she? Laenor had become a person she did not even know. What she did wonder was if her mother had anything to do with it. Her love and infatuation for her father had no end, she would do anything to be with him. It would also strengthen her claim to the throne, a throne everyone in their family seemed to desire.

Visenna now aged sixteen had grown into a beautiful young women. She had flourished under the guidance of the Queen Alicent and had abundance of knowledge from her grandsire. Her once brittle relationship with her mother had now completely disappeared, the news of her marrying Daemon not even a day after Laenors death seemed to confirm her thoughts. Visenna thought her father might have more control over his actions but apparently not.

Even though Rhaenyra hated it Daemon made frequent visits to Kingslanding, keeping his promise he made many moons ago for that Visenna was grateful especially picturing her mothers scowling face.

Visenna let out a laugh when she landed Nightfury. The father-daughter duo often raced their dragons around Kingslanding, the both of them being very competitive. Daemon landed Caraxes moments later and slid off with a huff.

"Father admit it Nightfury is faster the Caraxes." Visenna smirked patting Nightfurys head. Caraxes let out a playful growl at her teasing.

"Never my dear." Daemon answered her with a smile.

The dragon of the night stood large and more intimidating then the other dragons apart from Vhagar. Daemon observed the bond Visenna and the male dragon had. Nightfury was very protective of his rider, his past riders were harsh and tyrant like with him but Visenna treated him as if it was her own child.

Daemon linked his arm with her and began to walk back into the castle. He had been discussing the arranged marriage that was made between Aemond and Visenna without his consent with Viserys.