𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬

The week had been filled with festivities for the young Prince and Princess engagement banquets and parties were held most nights and the people couldn't be happier

The week had been filled with festivities for the young Prince and Princess engagement banquets and parties were held most nights and the people couldn't be happier. Although Aemond was not one for the lavishness he put up with it to please his betrothed and mother as long Visenna was by his side and had a smile on her face. Daemon apologized to both his daughter and nephew for the tournament and even stayed for the first part of the celebrations but he had to return to Dragonstone, Rhaenyra had been sending ravens about their children but Daemon promised he would return for the wedding before he left.

After the tournament the men of Westeros all seemed to disappear from Visenna's presence, their longing looks and comments ceased after seeing Aemond fighting skills and his outburst on the Northman, no one wanted to feel his anger.

♛♛♛

The day had finally come for the two to get married and Kings Landing was in a state of excitement. The week had only been a glimpse of what the wedding was, Viserys had spared no expense and granted anything his granddaughter wanted. Aemond had left the wedding affairs to Visenna and his mother and sister, he voiced he would of been content with marrying Visenna in the Dragon pit as long as he got to marry her - Alicent scolded her son for such a idea.

Visenna had thought of many places where to have the wedding the Godswood, The Sept or the Red Keep but the Keep reminded her of her mothers wedding to Laenor and she didn't want anything to do with the women or the events that took place back then.

Alicent understood the reason and agreed the scene that took place there was not a pleasant memory for anyone who attended. That's when Helena had the idea to have the wedding take place in the castle gardens there was plenty of space for everyone and the season brought out the prettiest flowers and colors. Visenna had agreed instantly at the idea and hugged her sister.

She wished to only be prepared by Helena and Alicent, she wanted it to be a memory she would hold onto forever and the women in her life who helped her become who she was.

Helena had gathered some flowers and greenery from the gardens to put throughout Visennas hair and braids the colors stood out brightly in her dark hair.