𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Lords and their sons from all over the kingdom gathered to fight for the Princess's hand some were even three times her age and she shivered at the thought

Lords and their sons from all over the kingdom gathered to fight for the Princess's hand some were even three times her age and she shivered at the thought. Visenna was sat front and center for all to see her and so she could see the tournament from above.

Helena sat beside her, her hand intertwined with Visenna to comfort her, she felt sorry for her friend who clearly already had her heart set on someone. Alicent was sat next to Aegon who was once again drunk. She was against this whole tournament but Daemon was quite convincing and Viserys let him do as he pleased.

The crowds cheered as Daemon stood up from his chair were the king usually sat. Viserys was not well enough to endure the tournament so he put his brother in charge of it all. "Be welcome! I know many of you have traveled long leagues to be at these games. But I promise, you will not be disappointed."

"When I look at the fine knights in these lists, I see a group without equal in our histories. My daughter is one of the most rarest jewels in the kingdom and today you all will be competing for her as the winner of the this tournament will be given the hand of the Princess Visenna Targaryen." Daemon announced and the crowd cheered again. "May the luck of the Seven shine upon all combatants!"

"I do this so you have the best chance at a husband my dear." Daemon said noticing his daughters bored expression.

"I already had the best husband to be father and I will again. Aemond will win this whole tournament for me and you can tell your wife if she ever tries to meddle with life again I will visit her in Dragonstone myself." Visenna warned and turned to face the tournament, Alicent said nothing and smirked in approval.

Visenna watched on bored as the knights fought with their all, blood and dead bodies were everywhere. Many asked for her favor which she declined their was only one person who would receive it and he was yet to show his face.

Aemond had trained years for combat, he did not give a shit about tourneys but when it came to his loves hand he was willing to fight to the death. The two had tried to elope but Daemon had his eyes on Visenna like a hawk and had his city watch guard Visenna instead of her usual guards.