𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Visenna caressed her small bump that was beginning to show through her fitted dress and soon she would break the news to her husband

Visenna caressed her small bump that was beginning to show through her fitted dress and soon she would break the news to her husband. Since the two were married Aemond could not keep his hands of his wife. Aemond would take her anywhere she would let him the gardens, the dark corners of the castle or he would whisk her away on Vhagar to a secluded island he discovered whilst on his own adventures with his dragon.

She was watching him from the balcony above with her grandsire like she did when she was younger. Her now husband was training below with Sir Criston Cole but the once small boy was now as skilful and dangerous as his teacher.

"How times have changed my dear?" Viserys hummed smiling at her. "I remember the day you held your own against Sir Criston and threaten to have his hands removed."

"I was very head first, still am but Cole proved himself to be loyal to our family." Visenna returned the smile. Cole had become a regular figure in their lives and after that day in the training yard he apologized to the Princess and vowed to protect her like he did with the Queen.

"He is a loyal knight." Viserys nodded in agreement before letting out a sigh. "There is something I wish to discuss with you, Visenna."

"And I you, I am expecting our first child." Visenna announced excitedly looking to her husband below. "I have yet to tell Aemond but I wished to tell you, the Maesters have confirmed it."

"That is wonderful, my dear." Viserys beamed at the news, his son already had an heir, a strong line already in the making.

"What was it you wished to discuss with me?" Visenna asked, holding his hand.

"It has slipped my mind, but the news of your pregnancy deserves a feast and celebration at once." Viserys clapped with a boost of energy, with the help of a knight and his cane he left to tell his wife and prepare for the celebration.

Panting and sweating from training Aemond came up the steps and hugged his wife, "Where has my father hobbled to?"

"Aemond." Visenna scolded slapping his arm. "Do not say such things about him it is mean, besides he has left to organize a feast."