𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Two years had passed since Visennas family left her in Kings landing and she had not been visited or received a raven from anyone

Two years had passed since Visennas family left her in Kings landing and she had not been visited or received a raven from anyone. She sent her brothers ravens but none had been responded to. In the beginning she was sad the promises they had made were broken and she felt forgotten once again but her life in Kings Landing had not been unpleasant. Alicent had kept her promise and treated Visenna as if she was her own, she always made sure the girl had everything she wanted and was clothed and fed.

The King would often request for her presence and check to see if she was being cared for. The two could be found talking in the library or Visenna would try help the Maesters with the Kings illness not that she could do much but she would try follow along and learn from what they were doing.

"Visenna you should not be in here, a little girl should not see this. Does it not frighten you?" Viserys asked letting out a groan as cloth was pressed onto his back by one of the healers.

"You do not scare me grandsire. I wish to learn what the maesters do so I can help you to." She answered. Viserys smiled at the girls kindness his own children could never bare to watch or see him in his current condition.

"You have a heart of gold my dear never change." Viserys said placing his hand on her cheek. The Queen entered the Kings chambers and smiled at the gesture. "The children are asking for you Visenna, they are playing in the gardens."

"Go, I will be here when you return." Viserys assured her seeing she was hesitate to leave him. Visenna reluctantly nodded and left the King to go out to the gardens to find her uncles and aunt.

The boys were running around chasing each other with wooden swords when she got outside and Helaena was laying on the ground with a caterpillar in her hand. Aemond smiled when he saw Visenna walking towards them, the two had grown even closer in the time she had been staying at the castle.

"Are you not disgusted by our fathers illness." Aegon asked her, he wondered how she could be so close to him.

Visenna shook her head, "I do not finding it disgusting at all, he cannot control it."

"You are both weird." Aegon gestured to his niece and sister. 

"Maybe you are the weird one, a boy who can not bare the sight of an illness, maybe you will get it too." Visenna wiggled her fingers towards him making him step back. "Step back or I will throw one of Helaena's spiders on you."

Aegon smirked when she put her hands down and stepped back regardless he picked a spider up and began chasing after his niece but she already started to run away from him. He had an advantage having longer legs but Visenna hid behind Aemond who blocked Aegon from getting her.

"My betrothed will protect me." Visenna said poking her tongue at Aegon who rolled his eyes. Aemond liked to call himself her sworn protector. Even though Aegon was bigger than him he still tried to defend Visenna from his brothers torments.

"Aemond can not protect you forever. I am far superior and I have a dragon." Aegon boasted before leaving his niece and brother to chase after a maid who had walked past.

"Gaomagon daor gūrogon zȳhon udra naejot prūmia, issa iā idiot." Visenna said seeing Aemond look down sadly. Do not take his words to heart, he is an idiot.

"Issa paktot though, skorkydoso iksin nyke supposed naejot gūrogon care hen ao mijegon iā zaldrīzes?" Aemond turned to her upset. He is right though, how am I supposed to take care of you without a dragon?

"Kesā jiōragon iā zaldrīzes mēre tubis se lo gaomā daor ziry gaomas daor matter, besides nyke olvie rather dīnagon ao se daor zirȳla." Visenna said kissing his cheek softly. You will get a dragon one day and if you do not it does not matter, besides I much rather marry you and not him.

Aemond watched her walk away from him to sit beside his sister a slight blush tinting his cheeks. She always knew what to say to make him feel better and she always believed he would get a dragon one day even when he didn't.

♛♛♛

"Any word for Dragonstone?" Visenna asked Alicent. Herself, Helaena and the Queen were having tea together in one of the parlors.

"I'm sorry my dear, nothing has come for you." Alicent answered her sadly and Visenna nodded understandingly. Alicent hated the way Rhaenyra was treating Visenna, practically abandoning her daughter and not even bothering to visit or send a raven, it made her hate her stepdaughter even more.

"It's okay Senna, you are like the sister I never had." Helaena tried to comfort her.

"Thank you. I'm glad I have some family that care about me." Visenna replied sadly.

"You will always have a place here." Alicent said placing a hand on her cheek. "We all love you here especially myself and your grandsire, never forget that."

"Black will break away from black and become dark green." Helaena suddenly whispered. Alicent and Visenna both looked at her confused but could not make meaning of the words, they were used to Helaena speaking in riddles.

 Alicent and Visenna both looked at her confused but could not make meaning of the words, they were used to Helaena speaking in riddles