Scotland Yard

Allison had given her maker information that Sapphira had forced the Change on Adrian, the Undertaker's apprentice. A human he had grown somewhat attached to. They blinked and after convincing her to not kill Priest, her, Priest as well their maker left for the shared hunting grounds.
The shared hunting grounds was more for Priest to learn how to catch his own food. He hadn't been denying the food brought to him, but he still didn't want to end their lives. Priest followed along silently as Allison told the eighteen year old where this apparent individual was. The eighteen year old turned his attention to Priest.
Priest was still silent, somehow able to hold back his pained whimpers. Every night, the thirst burned in his body, causing agony until it was satisfied. It never went away though. It only would become a dull burning sensation that would be as strong as it had been the following night.
"A word of advice Priest. Don't interrupt someone else's meal. There are Vampires here that are older than you. If they see you, walk away, don't run," the eighteen year old warned Priest. Priest only nodded, letting his maker know that he had heard him. "Go on then, hunt," they said. Priest blinked with confusion and looked at the eighteen year old. Only he was no longer there. Neither was Allison.
Priest whimpered slightly and instinctively sniffed the air, meaning to find where his maker had gone. Instead he caught the scent of someone else. Judging by the smell of what Priest could only assume was warm blood, it was a person. His mouth watered at the scent and he struggled to think of the person as a person. The thirst had flared at the smell of a human and Priest followed the scent.
He found them at the harbors, swaying with either sea legs or drunkenness, Priest didn't know and after following their scent, he didn't care. He followed them and after some time, he sank his fangs into their neck, drinking deeply and rendering them immobile as he muffled their scream. Eventually, their struggles ceased and their heart stopped. Priest released their lifeless body and wiped some of the blood from his mouth. He was still thirsty. He glanced at the body, gave them their Last Rites and then pushed them off the harbor.
He sniffed the air again and caught the scent of another person. He followed it and was feeding when he heard another person shout an "oi!" Priest released the person, surprised and then whimpered as they ran away, mumbling "demon" under their breath as they clutched their wounded neck.
Priest knew why his maker had said to not interrupt someone else's meal. It was infuriating to watch the person escape. That and the thirst was still there. Not the dull burning sensation either, but not as strong as it had been. He heard a soft growl, realized it was him and went silent.
"Is something wrong sir?" The male voice asked behind him.
"You interrupted my meal," Priest hissed as he turned to face the person. Their uniform was that of the Scotland Yard. They automatically paled when they realized that they were facing a Vampire.
They reached for their gun as the Vampire lunged at them. Somehow they managed to draw their gun and shoot it in time. The Vampire gave a startled gasp and staggered back a few steps, blood flowing from their wound. They blinked, looked at their abdomen and then looked at him, fury in their dark brown eyes as a snarl emerged from them.
The young officer shot the Vampire again. The Vampire seemed unaware of the bullets. Until the third bullet embedded in his body. Priest felt pain. Not the pain of the thirst, but somehow worse. He felt himself stumble forward a few steps and after failing to remain standing, he collapsed to the dirty ground. He felt the bullets in his body and the fact that he was still bleeding dawned on him. He felt like his body was being ripped apart and his blood felt like it was on fire.
Priest smelled his wounds burning and heard the young officer approach him. The click of his gun made Priest look at him, whimpering with agony. "I guess I get to bring you to your maker," the officer commented as his heart turned cold towards the humanoid monster before him. Priest reacted instinctively, grabbing the officer's ankle and yanking them to the ground. Their gun fired when he hit the ground. Priest didn't waste any time and his fangs sank into the officer's neck. He drank every last drop of blood. Moving was less painful now, but the sensation of being ripped apart hadn't left.
He managed to successfully hide the officer's body before collapsing again. He was weak and he knew it. The blood had only managed to delay the inevitable.
Priest wanted to give up. His mind rejected the thought and he struggled to his hands and knees and half crawled, half dragged himself to where he had finally discovered his maker's scent.
He reached the building, gasping for air through the blood coming from his mouth. His wounds were still bleeding and his strength was fading, just like his vision. He reached for the door, but never managed to accomplish this task.
Sapphira had followed Priest and after a short period of time, she cautiously approached the building and took Priest to her estate after removing the silver bullets from his body. His maker, her enemy, wasn't around to stop her and she breathed a mental sigh of relief.
She watched as Priest slowly regained consciousness and forced her wrist into his mouth when he showed no interest in blood. She knew when the thirst returned and let Priest feed from her willingly. Eventually, she removed her wrist from his mouth and watched as Priest sat up, eyeing her warily. She squashed the urge to kill him and waited for him to speak.
"What happened?" Priest eventually asked.
"The Scotland Yard. The bullets are silver and their guns are designed specifically for that," Sapphira replied. Priest was silent again.
"He's going to look for me," Priest sighed when he decided to speak again.
"Yes, I know," Sapphira said. She carefully sat down on the edge of the bed. Priest tensed, his survival instincts to run emerging to the surface. Sapphira watched as Priest attempted to open the door and when he was unable to do so, watched her warily.
"I mean you no harm Priest," Sapphira reassured Priest. She decided to remain sitting on the bed. Priest watched her and hesitantly released the doorknob. Sapphira got up and walked over to Priest, pausing for countless seconds when he reached for the handle. Eventually she reached him and cornered him.
"Take me to him," Sapphira whispered when Priest realized that he wouldn't be able to escape.
"What?" Priest questioned with confusion.
"Your maker. Take me to him," Sapphira clarified. Priest only studied her and wondered what would happen if he refused.
"Why?" Priest inquired.
"Simple. I want him dead," Sapphira answered. Priest studied her and decided to remain silent. "I'll have reinforcements. Their bullets are silver," Sapphira told him. Priest frowned and debated his options. After some time, he cautiously shook his head.
Sapphira blinked with surprise and then felt anger. The instinct to kill Priest resurfaced. She knew that idea was probably unwise though, but the fury caused her to sink her fangs into Priest's neck.
Priest hadn't expected Sapphira's reaction and pain surged through his body as Sapphira fed from him unwillingly. Priest's scream was airy as he struggled. He felt a fever take hold and when his breathing became ragged, Sapphira released him. She watched as Priest sank to the floor, weakened again and feverish.
She left the room and informed the officer's from Scotland Yard at her estate to prepare themselves. She had cleaned her mouth by this point and then she, along with the officer's from Scotland Yard left her estate.
She led them to where Priest's maker was and hoped that she would win this fight.