25. Felice's birthday

"I'm so excited! This is gonna be so much fun!" Frederika was ecstatic. Stella smiled at her.

"Everyone will be there, and honestly, Felice, anyone you don't want there should already know they're not invited." Stella added, very sassily, pursing her lips.

"I mean, anyone can come. I'm not gonna exclude anybody." Felice felt very diplomatic saying it but thought that a certain person would definitely know he wasn't invited.

"Wait, ok, you're an Aries, let's look at your horoscope, birthday girl." Madison took out her phone. "Oh, this one's good! 'Bold and ambitious, Aries dives headfirst into even the most challenging situations. You are a passionate, motivated and confident leader who builds community with their cheerful disposition and relentless determination.' So true... 'This week offers you opportunities to try something new and make exciting acquaintances and potential love matches, so don't hesitate! You're ready for something totally out of the norm!'"

"Oh! You're gonna meet someone at your party!" Frederika gasped, she couldn't contain her excitement as the idea dawned on her.

"Hmm, ok. Sounds good. Honestly I'm not interested in anyone at the moment, so maybe someone I've never noticed?"

"Just keep an open mind." Madison advised and went back to reading on her phone silently.

There was a quiet knock at the door.

"Vem är det?" Felice asked.

"Wille, and Simon." Wilhelm answered.

"Come in, you guys!"

"C'mon Stella, let's go let people know about the party!" Frederika grabbed Stella by the hand and pulled her toward the door as the boys were coming in. Felice, Madison, Wille and Simon all said goodbye as they went, Stella trailing behind Frederika, laughing.

"Party? For your birthday, right?" Wille asked as he sat down in a chair near the window. Felice patted the bed next to her for Simon to sit down, and Madison looked up from her phone momentarily and smiled at them from her and Sara's former bed which she had recently reclaimed although she still had all of her stuff in her new room as well.

"Yeah! I'm gonna have it this Saturday at the palace! Obviously you're both invited. Simon, feel free to invite your friends from Marieberg. It'd be cool to meet them. And, um, tell Sara she's invited too."
Madison lifted her eyes without moving her head to look at Felice from under her brow.

"Oh, um, ok. Are you sure you want to?" Simon was surprised.

"Yeah, I mean, if you're ok with her now, then I think she and I could talk and be ok eventually too. And there's no better moment to start making up than while we're all dancing and getting super drunk, right?" She giggled and Simon smiled.

Madison got tired of reading on her phone. "I'll be in my room if you need me, Felice. Bye, guys!" She headed down the hall, waving behind her.

"You're going to meet Ayub and Rosh..." Wilhelm commented without looking up from the magazine he'd found on Felice's desk. Simon and Felice both looked at him quizzically, waiting for him to continue.

"They're awesome. We'll have to make them feel welcome." Wilhelm was smirking to himself.

"Ok...?" Felice looked at Simon, questioningly.

"Umm, they're my best friends. Really loyal and supportive. Like you with Wille. I think you'd all get along really well. They're good people."

"Yeah, and Ayub is going to fall in love with you for sure." Wilhelm smirked wider, still without looking up from the fashion magazine. "Maybe Rosh too."

Simon and Felice chuckled at Wilhelm.

"Oh! I need to tell the girls too, but I just had an idea. We need to have karaoke at my party too! That would be fantastic!"

Wilhelm looked at Simon and gave him a knowing look, then smiled and went back to his magazine. Simon nodded at Felice. "Yeah, I'm not really a fan, but if that's what you want, it's your day." He heard Wilhelm snicker quietly.

"Well, I'm gonna ask you to sing me some songs just for my birthday, so get ready! And we have to do some duets! I'm sure the other choir members will be up for it too." She took her phone out and started to make more notes about her party.

"We need to have a theme too! Maybe like, Old Hollywood, or 1920s, with like flappers and gangsters...oh! Or maybe 1970s...my hair would be fucking great for that...or 1980s...oh my God, there are so many possibilities. I'll ask the girls later too!" Felice and Simon browsed through her phone together looking at different themes. Wilhelm put down his magazine and pulled out his phone to help search as well.