Tour/Rules/Friends

3rd Person POV

Aoi and Inosuke were standing in the backyard of the Butterfly Mansion, Inosuke was being given a tour and a few tips along the way, as of now Aoi was teaching Inosuke how to fold clothing and do other work outside, Inosuke did his best to focus, but he was quite uninterested.

"And that's how you fold it-" Aoi stopped and huffed. "Are you listening!?" She placed her hands on her hips. Inosuke looked at her confused.

"Huh?" He asked. Aoi stared at him menacingly.

"What? I know how to fold clothes!" Inosuke protested. "You'd think I was raised by boars or something..." Inosuke grumbled.

"I'm showing you to fold like this!" She speedily demonstrated," Inosuke jokingly clapped. "And to hang it like this! And this is how you do it at the Butterfly Mansion! Not your house! This is different!" She argued. Inosuke sighed.

"Fine, thanks for showing me." He mumbled grabbing a piece of clothing from the basket. He grimaced at the frowning unsatisfied Aoi before him. "I put the clothing on the string so it could dry and once the clothes dries I fold it and put it away." Inosuke stated, smiling at an angered Aoi.

"Yeah, you got it," She huffed. "Well, good luck with Shinobu, she's showing you how to act feminine." Aoi giggled. Inosuke groaned at the thought of it, and he also knew he'd be getting his maid uniform, which he dreaded. "Bye, Bye, Inosuke-chan." She giggled.

"Yeah whatever," Inosuke growled, placing the clothing before stomping away. Aoi watched him leave, she was waving with a smugly expression on her face.

He cursed under his breath as he walked. Inosuke tried his best to remember which room Shinobu would meet him in. He came to a stop at one spot, for some reason he could just feel her aura. He sighed before opening the door.

"Oh hello Inosuke." Shinobu smiled, gesturing Inosuke to walk in for he was standing at the doorway idly. Inosuke awkwardly shuffled into a chair next to Shinobu, who was still smiling. She folded her hands together.

"So, any questions so far? How have you been liking the place? Is anything too hard for you?" She asked, intently, question after question. Inosuke placed his hand on his chin and slumped down lazily in his chair.

"It's fine, I can handle it." Inosuke reassured her, he hoped this would satisfy for he didn't want to hear or answer any questions. She gave a nod and perked up.

"Well then, we can get on with the rules!" She joyfully spoke, Inosuke groaned. Shinobu shook her head.

"I apologize in advance but if you are going to work here you need to follow the policies." She informed. Inosuke sighed a yes and she got up, walked into a closet, and she came out with a dress, a maid dress. She giggled as Inosuke growled at the sight of it and realization.

"Don't give me that, you know the rules." She scolded. Inosuke snatched the uniform from her and stomped away to change. Shinobu chuckled with a satisfied smile.

Inosuke walked out after a minute or two with an irritated expression. Shinobu gasped and gave a small applaud for she believed the outfit was absolutely adorable.

"I knew it'd look good on you! Aoi made it herself y'know." She perked. Inosuke's expression became even more annoyed.

"So she tried to make it as uncomfortable and embarrassing as possible." He thought looking down. "Great..." He thought grimly. Inosuke shuffled towards Shinobu and stopped, he looked at her anger filled, she was holding back a laugh.

 Inosuke shuffled towards Shinobu and stopped, he looked at her anger filled, she was holding back a laugh

"Well- it's time to go over some of the rules!" She let out a giggle as Inosuke awkwardly sat down. He was unfamiliar with the feeling of a dress. Shinobu sat down herself and folded her hands, ready to inform.

"So, first things first, absolutely no talking with the guests." She hardened her tone. Inosuke's eyes widened.

"Even if it's someone I know?" He questioned, Shinobu opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She thought for a moment.

"I suppose if you know them, yes." She confessed. Inosuke folded his arms proudly. Shinobu chuckled shaking her head.

"You also have to act civil with the other staff, so no fighting, arguing and all that stuff." She flailed her arms. Inosuke huffed at her words, he didn't want to be friends with Aoi, or anyone for that matter.

"And," she paused, thinking. "Oh, of course! You're working hours and pay." She said gleefully.

____

"God, does she never stops talking," Inosuke thought to himself. He was walking through the mansion, trying to find a way out for he was excused to go home, he hoped, prayed, that he didn't bump into Aoi, he was still wearing the dress.

Unfortunately, he wasn't looking forward for he bumped headfirst into Aoi, they collided and recoiled, with an "Ouch!"

"Hey watch where you're-" She looked up at Inosuke, her eyes widened. Then she gave him a sly grin. "Nice outfit, Inosuke." She giggled. Inosuke groaned and pushed past her. But her smile immediately faded and she stopped Inosuke, he glared at her, his hands in a tight fist.

"Wait, uhm, sorry." She regretted. "See, Kocho told me that, we need to try being-" she sighed. "Friends." Aoi rolled her eyes. Inosuke chuckled and held out his hand for Aoi to shake, she looked at him, then she shook his hand.

"Well, see you tomorrow, friend." Inosuke said, turning to leave. Aoi waved as he left, but this time a smile on her face, at least their bickering was over. And now, Inosuke had officially been recruited, as a maid at the Butterfly Mansion!