The Guests

3rd Person POV

"Inosuke! Get up!" Hisa called from the kitchen. Inosuke had been sleeping, but he had to get up for it was time to get to work.

It was his second week of being a maid at the mansion and he had sort of a love-hate relationship with it. It paid extremely well, but the job itself was embarrassing, especially when guests would come over, he has tried his hardest to fit into his role.

"Ok, I know..." Inosuke grumbled, shuffling to the bathroom. Hisa gave a satisfied smile and walked to the kitchen to begin serving Inosuke breakfast.

Inosuke wearily got dressed, (into his embarrassing maid outfit.) and brushed his teeth before entering the kitchen. His mood quickly changed to cheery as he smelled the food. He ran to a chair by the table and began snarfing down the meal as Hisa giggled at his behavior— and outfit.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, son." She smiled, grabbing his plate to wash it.

"Oh— I'll do that." Inosuke offered, sitting up. Hisa shook her head

"It's fine, now go! You'll be late if you don't hurry!" She exclaimed looking at the clock. Inosuke's eyes widened, he nodded and hugged her goodbye before rushing out the door.

Inosuke was speeding through the streets to get to the mansion, it wasn't too far but it was a five to ten-minute walk, and he needed to get there fast.

Inosuke didn't look where he was going and once again bumped into someone, luckily they caught him just before he fell. Inosuke looked up to thank the person and apologize but his heart sank as he saw who they were.

"Tomika!?" He exclaimed jumping out of Giyu's grasp.

"Is this going to become a habit of yours?" Giyu joked. He scanned Inosuke's appearance and let out a chuckle.

"What— what are you wearing?" Tomioka asked an amused tone in his voice. Inosuke huffed smoothing his dress, it was slightly wrinkled from their collision.

"Do you not remember?" Inosuke reminded.

"Well yeah, but man you look girly," Tomioka smirked. Inosuke's eyebrows furrowed as he let out another huff.

"Hey, you headed to the mansion right now?"

"Obviously— why?" Inosuke replied.

"I'm going too, let's walk together." Giyu suggested.

"Erm, sure." Inosuke shrugged. They began to walk.

"So, you and Koko are, close?" Inosuke asked, trying to start up a conversation.

"Koko?—" Giyu's eyes widened. "Oh! Shinobu? No, we just used to work together, and I suppose she and I are friends." He replied. Inosuke giggled.

"By the way," He added warningly. "I don't like her, if that's what you're implying." Inosuke raised a brow. "I like someone already." Tomioka crossed his arms, that was his final statement.

"Who?" Inosuke questioned, a grin on his face.

"Forget I said anything." Giyu regretted his earlier statement.

"Tell me!" Inosuke pleaded.

"I— look were here!" Giyu exclaimed in relief. Inosuke pouted but didn't push his question further, for he was most likely super late.

"See ya—" Giyu paused. "Oh yeah, and one more thing," He smiled. "Some guests are over, friends of mine." Inosuke frowned. "Well, they're about your age." He added.

"Bye Gimu." Inosuke groaned.

"Actually, it's Giyu— you know what never mind." He sighed.

Inosuke mumbled to himself as he approached the home, he stopped in front of an annoyed Aoi.

"You're late." She grumbled. Inosuke shrugged and walked past her into the room.

"Er, good luck." She added. Inosuke gave her a thumbs-up before entering. Shinobu smiled as Inosuke sat down.

"We're having a few guests over, Inosuke." Shinobu said enthusiastically. Inosuke nodded.

"We're having around, eight guests over, although I'm sure you know at least Tomioka," She grinned. Inosuke nodded once again, not knowing any other way to answer.

"So it's going to be quite a bit of work, but I'm sure you and Aoi can handle it." She reassured. Inosuke let out a small smile.
____

"Hey Tomioka!" Shinobu exclaimed. "Nice to see you again, Sabito," She added, shaking his hand.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" Sabito chuckled.

"Yes it has—" Shinobu glanced at the other guests that had arrived, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Mutsuri, Obanai, and Rengoku. She gave them all a huge grin.

"Welcome! I'm excited to have you all stay here for the weekend." She said joyfully. "Now everyone take a seat at the dining table, we're almost done with the dinner so get ready to eat!" Shinobu said. Everyone sat down and began chatting and laughing as they waited.

"Man, that's a lot of people." Inosuke gulped. They were in the kitchen making the food, Inosuke was cracking eggs.

"So, Kanao is going to help us as well." Aoi stated, mixing rice.

"Who?"

"Kanao, Shinobu's little sister?" She inquired. Inosuke shook his head.

"Well she'll handle the eggs, you go set up the table."

"But—"

"Just. Go!" Aoi demanded. Inosuke sighed.

"Okay, fine." He grudgingly went to get the plates, utensils, and napkins.

Inosuke walked out to an array of candles set out on a long table, where the guests sat. The room was dim lit and the color scheme was pastel and designs were— well of course, butterfly.

Inosuke waved jerkily at the guests before awkwardly setting down the plates in front of each guest.

"My what a lovely maid!" Rengoku exclaimed. Inosuke smiled feebily. Tomioka struggled to hold in a laugh.

"She's gorgeous! And what pretty hair!" Mitsuri gushed. Now Inosuke felt beyond embarrassed.

After he finished setting the table, he rushed in and out of the kitchen to serve the drinks.

"Isn't She beautiful?" Zenitsu asked dreamily. Tanjiro chuckled.

"That's not what were here for Zenitsu." Tanjiro scolded. Zenitsu let out a small giggle for he was gazing at Inosuke lovingly.

"Stop being a creep!" Tanjiro said.

Inosuke walked next to Tanjiro's seat to place down his water, but Zenitsu interrupted.

"Hello beautiful," Zenitsu giggled leaning towards Inosuke. Inosuke, startled by his statement, spilled the water all over Tanjiro.

"Oh! I'm so sorry—" Tanjiro started, but Inosuke shook his head.

Inosuke cursed under his breath as he pulled out a napkin, he tried to dry the water on Tanjiro's shirt but it was very wet.

"It's fine!" Tanjiro reassured, Inosuke continued to shake his head and dry the shirt.

The stubborn stain wouldn't come off. Inosuke let out a growl and rushed to get Tanjiro a hand-towel.

"Oh, thank you—" Tanjiro smiled, grabbing it from him, Inosuke nodded and shuffled away. Tanjiro let out a sigh. He then gave Zenitsu a deathly glare.

"What'd I do?" Zenitsu asked innocently.

"That was very rude, Zenitsu!" Tanjiro scolded.

Zenitsu shrugged, taking a sip from his water.