A/N

This story is officially finished, but. If you guys want I can make more. Bonus chapters and such. But that is likely all I'm going to ever do for Inotan.

Yeah I've somehow gotten disinterested with the ship, maybe I'll get back into it someday but I've taken interest in just so many others that I really want to invest in.

Thank you so much for reading this has been a long journey and I'm genuinely surprised this story got this much traction. I wrote this for fun not taking it to seriously, (honestly I think it's so cringey corny and cliche) but seeing people read and enjoy my work, I felt like, my stories really could be good, I worked harder, I tried to do better. I hope I did so.

I'm sorry if this isn't a fulfilling conclusion, I was so young starting this and I didn't even have a story set out, just the few couple first chapters and idea, but I'm glad it worked out somehow. I'm sorry if it's a bit short and the format was weird, I started this story a while ago and my writing constantly changes.

Thank you again. You don't know how much I smile, how much joy I feel reading your comments seeing the votes and reads. I like to know I made so many people something they could find pleasurable, entertaining, and wholesome. I want to continue creating and writing, I hope to, and I hope you watch me pursue this.

I'm planning on making longer stories. Ones actually being planned out and constructively written. And much longer.

I love you all and I hope you stick around!