To The Kamado's!

3rd Person POV

A few months later...

____

"Would you believe summer's already here? Felt just like yesterday you and Inosuke had that date." Giyu said chuckling. He seemed more cheerful ever since him and Sabito had gotten together.

"You really think it was?" Tanjiro asked surprised. He had recently developed feelings for the boy, their second "date" had been a trip to an amusement park, well Nezuko and Zenitsu did tag along but it was more fun with them.

Speaking of Zenitsu, he sure did freak out when he was told Inosuke's a boy.

"Remember when I told Zenitsu how Inosuke was a dude?" Tanjiro asked remembering the event. Giyu nodded.

~~~~

"What?"

"I never told you did I?"

"Told me what?"

"Oh man, you're not prepared for this..." Tanjiro chuckled. He forgot to inform Zenitsu about Inosuke's gender. Tanjiro so wished he had a camera to record Zenitsu's reaction.

"Inosuke's actually not a—- girl y'know." Tanjiro blurted hiding a giggle. Zenitsu's heart dropped.

"I'm gay!?" He screeched jumping from his seat. "But he looks like a girl!" He thought aloud. Tanjiro was trying hard to hide his laughter.

"Ahhhh!" Zenitsu yelped as Inosuke peeked into the room they sat in.

"What? Are you guys ready to go?" Inosuke asked cluelessly. Tanjiro burst into a fit of laughter.

"You're— a—" He paused examining Inosuke's face. He looked towards Tanjiro. "I don't believe you. Prove it." He said.

"What? Prove what?" Tanjiro laughed even harder.

"He— found out that— you're a boy!" Tanjiro exclaimed in between his laughter. Inosuke deadpanned.

"And?"

"And he liked you!" Tanjiro giggled. Zenitsu buried his head into his hands, Inosuke frowned.

"Bummer huh?" Inosuke chuckled leaning on the door frame.

"Well," Inosuke urged shrugging. "I am gay." He smirked. Zenitsu groaned.

~~~~

"I remember.... Haha, yes and that's how we found out his sexuality." Giyu smiled. Tanjiro shook his head at the recollection, a smile upon his face as well. Tanjiro had always found it great that Inosuke was actually gay. That he had a chance.

"Hey Tanji, when are we leavin'?" Inosuke asked walking into the room; without knocking. Tanjiro was startled by his sudden entry.

"Oh sorry, probably shoulda knocked."

"Don't be!" Tanjiro replied quickly. He stood up swiftly, and turned to Inosuke, a smile upon his face. "We can leave now if you want." He looked towards Giyu. "If that's okay with you." Giyu nodded.

"Of course, you guys go have fun." He smiled. "It's a long trip so the sooner the better." He added. Tanjiro and Inosuke thanked him and waved goodbyes.

They exited the room, Shinobu was in the kitchen, along with Kanao and Aoi, she had gone to say goodbye to Inosuke and Tanjiro and was prepping a snack for them to take.

"Oh hello boys! Leaving so soon?" She smiled. It was the first time Inosuke had seen her bake or cook, but he could tell she was good by the smell of what she was making.