Ch 16: Reunion II

When The Knights were about To restrain the Fallen Angel it screams.

"Do you all think that I will let myself be Captured by a lowly human"? The fallen said and he use his Remaining power to Destroy himself.

After the fallen died and every
one left and went to the guild, Yuna, and Rimuru also followed.

"So this is where you used to live Yuna?" Rimuru asks while looking around

"Yes" Yuna replied

The two were walking together while they are holding each other's hand and everyone was looking at the two with curiosity.

"Is that really the bloody bear" One of the Adventurers Whisper

"Yah I didn't know that she's that beautiful" One of the Adventurers Answered

And the Adventurers Continue to whisper to each and Yuna and Rimuru can clearly hear them because of their Enhanced hearing.

"I would love to hear about you miss bloody bear," Rimuru Said with a Teasing Tone

"Geez dont tease me so much Rimuru," Yuna said while her face is Red as a Tomato.

After a while, they Arrived at the guild and Explained what happened to them.

Well, Yuna and Rimuru decided to Hide the fact that Yuna died the two only tells about Yuna being Transported to another world which is Rimuru's words.

Cliff and the guild master have Trouble believing it so Rimuru Decided to share his memory about the Cardinal world to make the two Believes.

"Alright well believe you, especially when seeing those things," Cliff said with a Defeated tome

"Ok, then We will leave now Cliff see you later," Yuna said as she drags Rimuru Out of the guild and Run towards the bear's luggage.

"Haaahh How am I supposed to Report this to his Majesty," Cliff said with a stressed expression and the guild master only Tap his shoulder.

***

After a while, Rimuru and Yuna arrived at the bear luggage, when she entered she saw the kids doing their best to serve the Customers.

"Everyone I'm back," Yuna said and the kids who saw Yuna Imidiatly rushed towards her and Hug her.

When they are having their Reunion a voice came to the Restaurant entrance

"Yuna-onee-chan?" The voice belongs to Fina She was panting indicating that she run all the way to the restaurant.

"Fina..." Yuna didn't get to finish her sentence since Fina rushed Towards her and Hug her tightly

"Yuna-onee-chan I miss you they said that you were dead," Fina said while crying

Yuna just hug the little girl and said "I'm not dead I'm here am I not"

Fina only cried and Gentz and Terumina along with Suri also Arrive and hug Yuna because They consider Yuna as their own Family.

Rimuru who saw the reunion that they have only gave a Warmth smile And promised to himself that he will protect those that are important to Him and those that are important to his loved ones.

***

After a while, they all calmed down and move to the second floor of the restaurant so that they can talk more privately.

And Yuna also explains to them what happened to her leaving her death as a Secret.

"I see Either way I'm glad your back," Gentz said

"Wait you believe me?" Yuna asks in Suprise

"I do because you never lied to us and I trust your words" Gentz replied

Gentz's action oy shows how much the trust Yuna.

"By the way Yuna-onee-chan who is she...he?" Shuri asks while pointing at Rimuru

"Ahh I haven't introduced him He's my Fiancee," Yuna said

"Hello nice to meet you My name is Rimuru Tempest I'm Yuna's Fiancé," Rimuru said while bowing and smiling at them.

"Eh"

"EHHHHHHH"

"YUNA ONEE CHAN HAS A FIANCÉ"

They all scream and their scream can be heard all the way to the second floor of the Building.

***

The Sun had now set to the horizon and Yuna and Rimuru return to Yuna's Bear hose at first Rimuru chuckled a bit and he said that the Bear hose looks cute.

Now Rimuru and Yuna are in the same room.

Yuna was wearing her white Dress and her long Green hair was let loose.

Rimuru was wearing his Usual White Shirt and blue pants and the two were hugging each other while laying on the bed

"It's been a tough day huh," Rimuru said

"It is" Yuna replied as she kiss Rimuru.

The two kisses for a while and separate as they both drift to sleep to get ready for the next day.

~End~

***

New chapter Hope you guys like it I know it takes Loong to upload but I have my reasons for that.

And I know that this is short but still I hope you guys like it.

Up next: To the Capital