Ch 21: Escort Mission

---This Chapter is Written by Void-King---

The morning sun rises on the horizon of the Kingdom, and its sunlight starts to shine upon the land.

In a particular place in the Kingdom, there stands a Lovely Bear house. Inside, there is a young girl with green hair who is sleeping peacefully on a fairly large bed.

*Yawn* "Is it already morning?" Yuna said as she gets up from the bed. She noticed that Rimuru was already up since he was Not in bed anymore and she could also smell the fragrance of Rimuru's cooking.

After getting up from the bed, Yuna went to take a shower, and after that, she wore her usual attire.

After getting dressed up, Yuna went downstairs. Upon arrival in the kitchen, she saw that Fina and Shuri were already waiting for her, and she could also see that Rimuru was still cooking their breakfast.

"Good morning, Fina, Shuri, Rimuru," Yuna said and greeted the three.

""Good morning, Yuna-Onee-Chan,"" Fina and Shuri said in unison.

"Good morning, Yuna," Rimuru said as he stopped cooking for a few seconds to give Yuna a morning kiss.

"Breakfast will be ready in a minute, so take a seat," Rimuru said.

After a few minutes, the four people ate their breakfast, and from an outsider's perspective, they looked like a happy family.

After finishing their breakfast, Rimuru, Yuna, Shuri, and Fina went to the marketplace together to show the two kids around. Everyone who happened to see them was looking at them with smiles, as they misunderstood and thought of them as a family going around to have fun.

After that, Yuna brought Shuri and Fina back to Crimonia since she promised Terumina that she would bring the two back today.

***

.
After she brought Shuri and Fina back, she returns to the capital to have some alone time with Rimuru together.

The two waited at the Bear House for Eleanora to arrive, and while waiting, they enjoyed talking about what had happened when they arrived in this world.

"Good morning, Yuna-chan, Rimuru-san," Eleanora greeted them.

""Good morning,"" Rimuru and Yuna greeted Eleanora back.

"We will go to the academy, okay?" Eleanora asked.

"Am I really going?" Yuna hesitated. Since She thought that dealing with people of the same generation as her was something she was not good at because she thought of herself as a hikikomori.

"You promised, right?" Eleanora reminded her.

"It's okay. I'll be with you," Rimuru said as he held Yuna's hand.

Yuna was still hesitant to go, but she eventually agreed, partially because Eleanora reminded her that she promised to be the escort of Shia. Even though Yuna would prefer to go on a Date with Rimuru rather than going on a School.

"Then let's go. They are waiting for you two," Eleanora said and walked towards the academy.

As they walked, Yuna couldn't help but notice the students wearing uniforms all around.

'Wow, their uniforms are different from the Tempest Institute back in Tempest,' Yuna thought as she continued to look at the students who were wearing navy blue and white uniforms with a navy blue mantle.

{A/N: I forgot the name of the school in Tempest, so I'm just calling it the Tempest Institute.}

When they arrived, Rimuru and Yuna could hear whispers among the students as they discreetly looked at them, specifically at their clothes.