Ch 19: To the Capital III

---This Chapter is Written by Void-King---

After Yuna Takes care of The Green Dragon that Pledge its Loyalty to her she went Ahead and Help The people that are Injured or Got caught in The Battle and Debris of the Battlefield.

"Are you ok?" Yuna asks one of the knights that are Injured

"I'm Fine Bear Lady" The knight replied even if he said that He was ok he was wounded all over his Body so Yuna Decided to heal him.

After Yuna heal The knight she went ahead and Find Survivors And she found a Little girl who was Crying alone in the Middle of The Damage City road.

Yuna went beside the Little girl and Ask the Crying child.

"Hey, are you alright? Where are your Parents?" Yuna asks.

"aah! BEAR" the Little Girl Screem

"Ahh! Calm down I'm not a Real Bear" Yuna said in a Panic and she Takes off her Bear Hoodie Reveling her long Emerald Green hair. "See I'm not Going to hurt you"

"Really?" the girl asks and Yuna Only nodded as she helps the girl to stand up.

"Where are your Parents?" Yuna asks again

"I don't know, We were running and I tripped over and the next thing I know is that they are gone"

Looking at the Girl who was about to cry again Yuna Decided To help the Girl Find her mother even though the thought of the girl's parents had died Passed to her mind but she Brush it off and continue to look for the Parents of the Little girl.

Not Long after Yuna found The Parents of the Child and Before she left the Child she give the little girl a Candy after that she left the Child to her parents and she decided to return back to where the Green Dragon was.

When she arrives at the location the Dragon was still there waiting for her.

"You're still here?" Yuna asks

"Yes my Lady, I was going to ask if I can remain at your side to learn more about Human Society"

"Hmm, sorry but I can't keep a huge dragon at my side at all times" Yuna replied to the dragon

"Then this should Do it" The dragon Replied and its Huge body was Covered in Smoke once the Smoke Disappeared it reverevealedittle Green Dragon Flying in the air.

"Then this form should be fine right Master," Yuti said to Yuna

Yuna walks toward the Dragon and Hold It And smiles.

"I guess, This should be fine"

After that Rimuru also Arrived with a Little Purple Dragon with Gems on its forehead was Beside him.

"Are you ok Yuna?, Are you hurt?" Rimuru asks Worriedly his Fiancé

"I...I...I'm fine I'm not hurt see"

Yuna Replied while a little embarrassed and she also showed that she is not injured.

"Thank Goodness" Rimuru let out a sigh and looked at the Green Dragon that was Beside Yuna.

"So you also Tame a Dragon?"

"Yes this Little one Surrender to me," Yuna said as she pat the head of Yuti.

"I see let's head back to Cliff and The others I think everything is taken cared of here," Rimuru said, and Yuna nodded.

***

After a while Yuna and Rimuru along with the two Dragon returned to Where Cliff and The others were.

"Ohh Yuna-Onee-chan, Rimuru-nii-chan are you both alright" Fina who saw them First rush towards Yuna and Rimuru.

"Where both fine" Rimuru said

When Shuri and Noa heard Fina the two Rush towards Yuna and Huge her.

""Yuna-Onee-chan"" The two said in Union as they Huge Yuna.

Rimuru only gives them a warm smile and Looks at Cliff who also had a Worried expression.

"You don't have to worry about her you know," Rimuru said to Cliff

"I can't help it, I think of her as my own daughter," Cliff said

While Rimuru only Smiles since he knows that Yuna is loved by Everyone that is around her.

After a while Cliff spoke.

"Then let's Get going, You two have a lot to explain to His Highness" When Cliff those words he received a Uninterested look both from Yuna And Rimuru.

Rimuru and Yuna were thinking of Running away since The two Thought that explaining things can be troublesome.

"Don't think that you two can Run away from this" Cliff said as he stop the two from Running away.

---End---