Ch 20: Meeting with The King And A Sweet Kiss

---This Chapter is Written by Void-King---

In a chamber within the Royal Castle, several individuals of high standing in society stand. In the middle, we can see Rimuru, Yuna, Cliff, Noa, and Fina. Fina is hugging her little sister, Shuri, as she is not used to being in the middle of attention. Furthermore, there are multiple nobles in the chamber.

"Your Majesty, I am here together with Yuna and her fiancé, Rimuru Tempest," Cliff said.

"...,"

"...,"

The King and Ellelaura were frozen upon hearing this.

"Sorry, Cliff, but can you introduce that young man again? I think I misheard what you just said," the King said to Cliff.

Cliff repeated what he said, which made both the King and Ellelaura freeze, leaving the other nobles, as well as the Guild Master Sanya, confused as to why the King and Ellelaura were left frozen.

When they asked why, Ellelaura explained that they just couldn't believe that Yuna, a wild bear, would find herself a fiancé.

This earned a frown from Yuna as she said, "I'm not a wild bear. In fact, I'm a young maiden."

Rimuru, seeing Yuna frown, just held her hand and offered reassurance that no matter who she is, he would always love her, no matter what.

After that, the King wanted to reward both Yuna and Rimuru for saving his kingdom, but the two refused the offer of rewards.

However, the King couldn't just do that since many nobles would be dissatisfied if the two weren't given proper rewards.

In the end, they settled on a plot of land that would be given to both Rimuru and Yuna. Of course, this land was next to where Yuna's bear house was located in the capital, and they were free to use the land as they pleased without needing to pay taxes for it.

***

After the meeting with the king, they moved to a more private place where Rimuru was being interrogated by the king and Ellelaura.

While Yuna was out of the room, as she had gone ahead to find Princess Flora. She wanted to give a cake to the young princess and also wanted to give her the next volume of the picture book that she had given to the young princess when she first came to the castle.

"So, would you tell us how you two met?" the king asked.

Rimuru sighed in resignation and decided to tell them how he and Yuna had met and how she had captured his heart.

Of course, Rimuru didn't tell them about the matters concerning Feldway and the existence of other worlds.

"I see. I still can't believe that she would find a man like you," the king said.

"Please take care of Yuna-chan. She is someone like a daughter to me, and I only wish for her safety and happiness," Ellelaura said, while Cliff and the king nodded, as they also treated Yuna as their own daughter.

"I will do everything in my power to protect her, and I will make sure that she is happy," Rimuru said with a determined voice.

"Then we will trust your words, young man."

"Again, please take good care of Yuna-chan."

***

After the Conversation between The King and Rimuru they head out to the Garden where Yuna, Fina, Shuri and Princess Flora alongside them was the queen.

And the five are having a good time while the maid are serving them Tea And  Yuna give them a Cake that she had bought in Yoshida's shop back in Tempest.

"may we Join you" The king said and They agree the all takes a Seat And Yuna also give them a Cake.

Rimuru also seat next To Yuna as He Holds Her hand.

And Yuna look at Rimuru And their Gaze meet.

And the two Trapped on their own Little world and the two have forgotten about the other people that was with Them.

After their little Tea part Ellelaura ask Yuna if she could be an Escort For the Academy during a practical test.

Yuna wanted to decline but Shia Manage to Convince her and Ofcourse Rimuru would Go alongside her beloved.

***

The night fell, and Rimuru and Yuna found themselves on the same bed, embracing each other.

"Hey Rimuru, do you still remember the first time we met?" Yuna questioned Rimuru.

"Yes, of course. How could I forget something that important?" Rimuru replied.

"At first, I didn't think that I would come to like you, but..."

"Fate is something that even I can't predict, and our meeting is something that was decided by it. It was one of the very few memories that I will never forget, even if I were sent back to the end of space and time," Rimuru said as he looked at the midnight sky through the window.

Yuna leaned next to Rimuru and found themselves in the comfort of their bedroom, with the soft glow of moonlight seeping through the curtains, casting a gentle illumination on their faces. The room was adorned with a warm ambiance, creating an intimate haven for their love to blossom.

As they lay side by side on their bed, their bodies snuggled closely, their fingertips traced delicate patterns along each other's arms, igniting a trail of electric feelings. Their eyes met, conveying a silent understanding, and their smiles reflected the deep affection they held for one another.

"I love you, Yuna," Rimuru said.

"I love you too, Rimuru-san," Yuna replied.

Yuna felt a tender touch as Rimuru lifted her chin, his thumb gently caressing her rosy red lips, which were already flushed with anticipation. Their breaths mingled as their faces drew closer, their noses brushing against each other in a playful dance.

Yuna's heart raced with anticipation, her fingers entwining with Rimuru's hair as she leaned in, closing the remaining distance. Their lips met in a sweet, languid kiss, their mouths moving in perfect harmony, their bodies intertwining with each gentle exploration.

Their bodies pressed against each other, the warmth radiating from their embrace creating an intimate cocoon of love. Rimuru's hands delicately trailed along Yuna's curves, a tender and reverent touch that made her melt beneath his caress.

As the kiss deepened, a symphony of sighs and whispered promises filled the room. The outside world faded away, leaving only their love and the intoxicating intimacy they shared. Time seemed to lose its meaning as their bodies melded together, their passion building with each passing moment.

Wrapped in the serenity of the night, Yuna and Rimuru savored every stolen breath, every gentle stroke of their fingertips. Their love, nurtured by the quiet of the night, soared to new heights as they reveled in their deep love towards each other.

Eventually, they broke the kiss, their eyes locked with an intensity that spoke volumes. Their foreheads touched as they reveled in the afterglow of their shared affection. In that peaceful moment, they knew they were bound together, united in love and devotion.

'i will Protect You and the others no matter what,' Is what Rimuru thought ah he Continue to Hugs the girl who was Besides him.

Under the moonlit canopy of their bedroom, Yuna and Rimuru found solace in each other's arms.

The night whispered promises of eternal love, and as they drifted into a peaceful slumber, their dreams intertwined, carrying them into a future where their love would continue to blossom.

---End---