Ch 24: The Fallen Twins, Dragons And Black Tiger

A/N: Please do not copy or redistribute my work in any shape or form. I've seen many people using my work to make an audiobook on YouTube and failing to give me credit or even ask for my permission. So please don't redistribute or copy my work.

---This Chapter is written by Void-King---

The group had reached their destination, and right now, the villagers are showing them around their village. On their way, they had met a villager who is nice to them and welcomed them with open arms.

"This village is peaceful, and everyone is so nice," Rimuru said.

"It is. I kinda like this peaceful place," Yuna said while walking beside Rimuru, and the two continued to talk while in their own little world.

A few meters away from them, there are kids looking at the two lovebirds.

"Those two really like each other, huh?" Cattleya said to Timor, Marcus, and Shia.

After a while, they arrive at one of the buildings in the village. The village chief said that it was the place where they process their village specialty, which is silk threads.

Once they entered, they saw multiple people working and shelves full of already finished silk.

Cattleya and Shia took a look around while dragging Yuna with them, and Rimuru only watched as the three girls enjoyed themselves while checking out the different kinds of silk in this building.

"BOSS," one of the villagers called out to the village chief while running. Rimuru, who looked at the villager running, immediately noticed that something was wrong since he arrived while panting, indicating that he ran here from a long distance.

"Garan, what's with the ruckus? You're in front of the guests," the head chief said.

"Monster! It's a monster! Monsters have appeared," he replied.

"What?" The head chief, along with the four kids, got surprised at what the man had just said.

"Where is it? What kind of monster is it?" the village chief asks, but before he could answer, Markus joined in.

"Please tell us about it; we might be able to help," Markus said without hesitation.

The man then explained that a pack of goblins appeared at the silkworm nest and that there were still people working there who are in danger.

"Village chief, where is that silkworm nest?" Rimuru asks.

"Hai, it's located up there in the mountains," the head chief pointed out at the location of the silkworm nests while in a panic, saying that if the silkworm nest was destroyed, it would be the end of their village.

"Don't worry; we will help," Markus said and initially asked the villagers to show them the way. He, along with the other three, went running to help those who were on the mountain.

"Those kids are really reckless," Rimuru said while massaging the bridge of his nose.

"Well, they are indeed reckless. I'm going to complain to Ellelaura-san later," Yuna said to Rimuru.

"Well, let's go. We don't want them to be hurt, right?" Rimuru said, and Yuna nodded, and the two followed those reckless kids.

Upon arrival, they saw a pack of 30 goblins along with some wolves surrounding the cabin where the people who work on the silkworm nest hide.

Without hesitation, Markus attacked with his sword, followed by Shia and Cattleya, while Timor used magic to assist.

Rimuru and Yuna only watched in silence and kept their focus on the surroundings. Since they stepped foot into this mountain, they felt something was hiding from the shadows of the tree and was waiting for those that were hiding to reveal themselves.

Not long after Markus, Cattleya, Shia, and Timor managed to subdue the group of goblins.

"Nice work, everyone," Shia said. But before she could say anything more, a huge shadow covered her body. When she turned around, she saw a black tiger with its claw raised above from the air and ready to strike her down.

Shia didn't get any time to react since things were happening so fast. She just closed her eyes, hoping that she would live to see another day.

*Clang*

A metallic sound echoed throughout the surrounding, and when Shia opened her eyes, she saw Yuna standing in front of her with her katana, blocking the claw of the tiger wolf.

"Are you alright, Shia?" Yuna asks.

"Y...Yuna...san," Shia tried to reply with a trembling voice, but she was too afraid to even speak in full sentences.

"Stay behind me," Yuna said as she pushed away the black tiger.

[RebenKette] Yuna said as green vines appeared and bound the movement of the black tiger.

(A/N: "Reben" means vines, and "Kette" means chain in German, so yeah.)

This was a new magic that Raphael created for Yuna. It uses her ultimate skill, God of Nature GIA, as a medium to make this new powerful sealing magic. These vines look like ordinary vines, but the more the enemy tries to struggle, the stronger the vines will become.

"Sorry, doggie, but I don't like someone hurting those who are important to me," Yuna said as she sent a wind slash towards the head of the black tiger, and in the next instant, the head of the black tiger separated from its body and died.

*Clap* *Clap*

*Clap* *Clap*

*Clap* *Clap*

*Clap* *Clap*

"Wonderful! That was such a wonderful performance, human," a voice echoed from above.

And once they looked at the blue sky, they saw two people with black wings. The two are identical in looks, and the only difference is that their gender is different from each other.

'Oh great, another crow,' Yuna thought.

"Looks like a human like you can also possess a little bit of power," the female fallen said, having a wicked smile on her face.

"For a crow, you do speak a lot, woman," Rimuru said with a mocking tone as he stepped next to Yuna.

Rimuru's mocking seems to be working since he noticed that the female fallen flinched when he mocked them.

"Hahaha... I like your personality, human. As a gift, I'll end you and those other humans that were with you!" the male fallen said and flicked his finger. Suddenly, a strong gust of winds flew past Rimuru and the others, and in the next instance, two dragons with jet black scales appeared, and with them, a horde of black tigers that immediately surrounded them.

'Seriously, what's with the dragon!' Rimuru said as he felt bad facing and killing a dragon since in some way or another, it was part of the dragon family.

---To be Continued---