Chapter 8: Conclusion to the auction

The next girl came in. It was a cute dog person, so I had to take them in. I'd have to assume they're also a minor, judging from the other two girls, I've obtained.

As the auctioneer commences the bidding, I start off with 50,000. Others went for 5,000 more than what I had proposed. I had to keep an eye on Kishita, in case he'd try to pull off another 100,000 bid.

I bade 70,000 to try and get ahead. Then Kishita bade 90,000. I guess I'm gonna have to try Kishita's tactic.

I bade 100,000. I waited for Kishita to bid more. But he didn't, so the girl went to me instead. Three more to go, Kyou. You can save them.

Unfortunately, Kishita got the next one as he immediately bade 200,000 yen. This son of a bitch is going all out for abducted minors. Just what the hell does this guy have in plan?

The next one came in and Kishita immediately started with another 200,000. I bade 250,000, but Kishita countered with 500,000 yen. The lengths this guy was willing to go to have sex with these minors, even putting nearly an entire house on the line just to satisfy his horniness. The girl was given to Kishita. I only have two left to save.

The next one came in. One of the participants went in with 60,000. The other countered with 75,000. I went in with 150,000. Kishita immediately jumped with 300,000. I wasn't planning to back down so I went in with 500,000. Kishita didn't back down either by bidding 600,000.

Without hesitation, I bade 650,000. But Kishita brought in the big guns with 700,000. This guy was really persistent in taking this child. But I wasn't gonna let him have the child, so I bade one million yen to seal the deal.

It was now down to the final girl. I can't let Kishita get this, especially since I know how high he was willing to bid. One of the participants bade 150,000. Kishita bade with 1.5 million already. I had to think fast and seal this deal. I didn't want to have a prolonged battle with Kishita.

I bade 10 million yen to destroy any further bids of Kishita. The auctioneer immediately switched to my side and pounded the gavel. It looked like he had become the richest man in the room after I bade a whopping 10 million.

The final girl was brought to my room as the auctioneer gave a few closing remarks to end the auction.

"T-ten... million? Are you that desperate to have sex? Especially since you have 4 other girls already with you? W-what are you planning?" The final girl spoke out.

"I'm going to get you all help," I replied.

"H-help?" She asked again.

"No time to explain. When the guard gets here, I'll knock him out and you guys go to the hotel's bathroom for women and stay there. Stay out of sight from the staff members or they'll kick you out and call the cops on you," I instructed.

"F-fine..." The final girl replied.

I stood up from my chair and walked closely to the door. As expected, the guard came in to my room. I immediately punched him in the gut which made him fall on all fours. I smacked him down to the ground with a hammer-fist strike to knock him down for good.

I peeped through the hallway to see if the coast was clear. It was good, so I escorted the girls into the hotel's main lobby. As we arrived at the lobby, the girls immediately scurried off to the hotel's bathroom. Mission complete, if I do say so myself. But that wasn't necessarily the case.

I checked all my pockets only to find that I have my special pack of cigarettes in my left inner coat pocket, while the rest were all completely empty. Shit! Must've forgotten my phone back at the cellar.

I rushed back to the cellar and into the room I stayed. The room was empty, even the unconscious guard was gone. I was about to turn back to the doorway when I heard the cocking of a gun behind me.