Chapter 0

A/n: since I can't pick between the old and new design, I decided to make work with the two, basically the old cute design will turn into a their bigger more cool design, Basically slugterra or dinosaur king or Pokémon's slowpoke, ya get what I'm saying)

{art not mine, belongs to their respective artists}

Enjoy ()

---------------

In the ocean, land, and sky, the world was unlike anything in the known universe, a world of creatures, the creatures of Sonaria.

Giants that could breathe to take and give life, creatures that twist and bend reality, creatures with large and multiple wings that could make impossible turns and tricks.

But these creatures live in harmony and the live with wonder and passion.

But this wasn't their story. This was a story of one ocean creature, the Chamei. Otherwise called 'Sea pancakes'.

One opened their eyes before yawning loudly in the underwater hollow cave awakening their family, and they weren't pleased that their nap was rudely interrupted, but they forgive their member of the pod as they were happy to return to the deeper depths of their home, the water.

A male awoken, his facial tendrils glowed he stretched out his pectoral fins and began to glide in the water to reconnect with his pod.

He soars through the currents and he saw his pod who was happily playing with each other, the male used his head to nudge the small body of the baby Chamei, the baby swam around the large male, trying to convince him to play, which was interrupted by the mother who grabbed them by the scruff of their neck by the mouth.

The male sang in glee along with his pod, but that was before they felt something was wrong.

The male swam up alongside his pod, attracted by the color changing.

But they looked in confused awe and horror, not knowing what was going on but they felt the heat as fire blasted from the sky and hot stone pouring from the large pile of rocks.

They saw small creatures running in panic as those who were semi aquatic dive into the water but the unlucky ones were shot down dead by the fire and rocks.

But the Chamei pod instantly knew by the horror, they needed to hide in the depths and safety of the ocean and they needed to now.

They quickly retreated from the water surface, but it was a mess more semi aquatic or the rocks that fell from the sky.

And unfortunately the male lost his pod during the confusion and tried to call out but was hit by a fleeing semi aquatic creature he surfaced the water trying to locate where he was but his eyes looked in horror and confusion as to why did a rock looked bigger in each passing second?

Before all became black, he gave one last call for his pod to find him, but it would be too late for them......

------------

The male woke up his eyes looked around, he called for his pod, glide through the empty black abyss but it would be futile.

His calls were almost imitating that of a crying child all alone.

"Fear not.... Child of wonder....." Purred a creature taller than the Chamei, white outlines with a pale face it's empty eye sockets crying tears of gold.

"Your life will be in another world, a new family, but you will have a different form." Said the figure as the Chamei felt itself shrinking until he was the size of a dog, the figure picked him up his stubby legs were wiggling tiny claws.

"I have blessed you with flight and breathing on the surface land, the world will be full of new things, but you will protect yourself with the ability to turn into a large being big as a whale shark. Good luck child of wonder." Said the figure as they gave him an orb of light that radiated different colors, the chamei approached it, sniffing it before tackling it.

Then color surrounded the chamei before he saw the figure disappear.

---------------

"....consciousness.... Circulation resumed... vitals stabilized... cardioplegia solution injected." Said a voice as a machine beeping.

"Body temperature low... administering Hexamethasome 20 c.c, now... Get the hemostat!! ...Conditions stable... beginning resection... be careful of VFib..."

"Sorry....... For making you suffer again..."

"Doctor! Doctor! Medic, how's Doctor doing? But, just a moment ago... we were holding hands... So why... why is Doctor still not waking up...?" Said a girl with brown hair and bunny ears.

"Amiya! Don't panic, just calm down first!" Said the Medic as she tried to calm down the girl who apologized.

"You always get so flustered when it comes to the doctor. But, Amiya, if the worst came to pass... what would you do then?" Questioned the Medic.

"I'm mentally prepared for it... We would continue to follow the plan." Said Amiya.

After they talked for a bit and the medic inspected the doctor one more time the doctor woke up, making both the medic and Amiya surprised.

The two were surprised but were full of joy when the doctor woke up the doctor was discovered to have a memory loss and Amiya explained who they were but then a soldier came in warning them about a weird soldier attacking them.

It was a reunion soldier the doctor was surprised that Amiya asked them to command them but in the end they defeated the threat with intervention from operator Dobermann.

After Amiya explained to Dobermann about the doctor's memory loss Dobermann explained that they would escort the doctor from chernobog back to Rhodes Island.

Crackling* rumbles*

"What was that?" Said Dobermann as the team looked around to spot a pile of rubble shaking.

Dobermann approached cautiously before taking off pieces of the rubble until she saw blue skin that looked smooth.

"There's something underneath, help me dammit." Barked Dobermann and Amiya and the doctor rushed up and got the rubble off to reveal a creature with facial tendrils, pectoral fins, a small tall, six small stubby legs and two small eyes and a big mouth.

"......."

"Gggggrrrrhhgghmm?"

Edit: wait forgot, I'll let y'all decide the doctor's gender and name also what to call the male Chamei?

Another Edit: damn not a comment about telling me what to name the Chamei or the doctor and tell me the gender, hurry up please