Chapter 1

"Gggggghhhhhrrrmmm???" Hummed a creature with features like an axolotl, pectoral fins, and six stubby legs and the size of a small dog.

"What the- what are you?" Said Dobermann as she looked confused at the creature as she let it down and it began to sniff her and the other operatives, curious about them.

After a bit, the creature was going to be left behind but Amiya picked him up and tried to convince them to let him join the team.

"Another member that we didn't expect to retrieve in the rescue mission? Amiya leave it, we don't even know what species it belongs to, for all we know it could be a parasitic creature!" Said Dobermann as the Chamei whimpered, begging them to let him stay.

"Enough of this." Said Dokutah, the person who Rhodes Island needed to save, the commander of them and an important force in the team.

Dokutah picked up the Chamei and held him close, saying something.

"Shesha, you are now apart of Rhodes Island." Declared Dokutah, the Chamei Cooed at his new name, Shesha.

"Doctor you aren't possibly-!" Said Dobermann.

"If Doctor says Shesha is apart of Rhodes Island then it's official, don't you want to leave as soon as possible?" Said Amiya.

Dobermann scoffed before reluctantly giving up at convincing them to leave Shesha behind, speaking of Shesha, he was overjoyed that the people let him stay, he promised that he won't disappoint them.

----------

Chernobog was like a wasteland, burning buildings and people dead lay freshly on concrete as Reunion fight Ursus forces while Chernobog was covering it up, stating that everything was fine.

Dobermann scoffed at the news. Still in a crisis the officials still played their game.

"Terrible road conditions and enemy blockades.... We won't be able to use our own vehicles anymore..." said Amiya as Shesha purred underneath the doctor's touch.

"Splitting up any further would be suicidal." Said Instructor Dobermann.

"These Ursus guards... They might look powerful because they're well off, but Reunion.. they clearly have the overwhelming advantage in numbers and morale!" Said a Guard.

"This is nothing when we first investigated Chernobog. When we sneaked in, the quantity, distribution, and status of Chernobog's guards and military were in a very bizarre state. Back then, we just couldn't figure out why." Said Dobermann.

"Had Reunion already destroyed most of chernobog's defenses at that point?" Asked a guard.

".... All I can say is that I feel lucky those guards are being surrounded instead of us. Of course, we must be vigilant of our surroundings. By the time we end up in a crisis, it'll already be too late--" Said Dobermann.

Shesha wiggled out of Dokutah's hold on him and purred as he cuddled up against Dobermann, trying to comfort her. Amiya cut in.

"Our scouts have discovered Reunion forces. They're about to come in contact with our rescues team!" Said Amiya, Dokutah quickly grabbed Shesha and held him close.

"For now, being cautious is the only advantage we can get." Said Dobermann.

The Rhodes island forces ambushed reunion and Dokutah lead them into victory, and Shesha was found biting a reunion operative that was already defeated.

Dokutah picked Shesha up and chuckled at how Shesha was biting his hand when he didn't have any teeth.

After the battle, they encountered an Ursus Captain asking them why they were here in such a time until Amiya came up to the captain. The captain then became aggressive when he realized that she was an infected, then smoke was surrounding them.