Chapter 3

A tragedy indeed, the catastrophe struck, Ace probably dead, the Rhodes Island operatives now escorting the doctor.

"Due to the Catastrophe's interference, all air traffic in Lungmen has been stopped. All entrances to District 5 will be closed in 2 hours. We thank you for your cooperation during the oripathy inspections. If you discover any unregistered infected, please inform a nearby peace officer immediately. Attention please..." Said a Broadcast.

"It's just like the rumors said... let's go Doctor, Shesha. We're here." Said Amiya.

"Rhodes island was scheduled to meet with the L. G. D. at 10 o' clock. It's 10:14 now. You were late for 14 minutes; therefore, you've wasted 14 minutes of my time." Said a girl with a jacket, blue hair, magenta like eyes and horns.

"I'm sorry, Madam Ch'en, we just found that Reunion is here.... And a new ally." Said Amiya as Shesha barked, happy to introduce himself to a possible new friend.

"It's fine, I already know. But that's not important right now.... Who are these two?" Asked Ch'en.

"Dokutah is Rhodes Island's consultant. Dr. Kal'tsit should already have informed you, and this is Shesha we don't actually know the specific origins but he seems to be an semi-aquatic creature." Said Amiya as Shesha was getting his sunglasses adjusted by Dokutah. (Mans gotta have that drip on all times)

"Hmmm.... Well, since everyone is here, I'll now need you to follow me to..." said Ch'en before being interrupted by an L. G. D. Agent.

"Madam Ch'en! It's an emergency! These infected... they're not..." said the agent.

"Don't panic! First squad, standby! Snipers, get into position!" Barked Ch'en, making Shesha confused, why were they so hostile towards other members of their species? They didn't seem to be trying to harm anyone.

"W-what's happening?!"

"Let go of me!!"

"Tch.... What's going on? Report the situation." Said Ch'en.

"Let me go!! Why are you arresting me?! We didn't do anything wrong!!!!" Said some of the infected.

"Some infected..... are refusing to be taken in.... We're...." Said an Agent.

"I can see that.... Forget it. Detain them all. Disperse the crowd immediately. Open the gates in 30 minutes after you finish the review process. Also, push the quarantine inspection line forward 40 meters. Other than you and Dokutah, the rest of Rhodes island will stay here and assist with border security. The two of you, come with me." Said Ch'en.

Shesha was happily waddling after them and also humoring some of the agents with his drip.

------------

"We're here." Said Ch'en.

Shesha was taken aback by the view of the city, such a beautiful place! All those lights would be a comfortable nest to place near them! But one more thing.

WATER!

Shesha left behind his sunglasses and jumped straight into the water causing a splash.

"Shesha!" Said Amiya as Shesha was happily swimming around and doing barrel rolls his tendrils glowing with some of his markings.

"Looks like someone loves the water." Said Ch'en slightly amused before telling them to hurry.

---------------