Chapter 5

Shesha had a nightmare.....

He whimpered at it the memories of the past....

A small group swam together, there in the sea they were happy!

Singing songs, cuddling together while asleep, and most importantly protecting their young.

There in the sea, blood, but not the kind of blood you expect, but the blood of new life, as a small male was heard chirping silently as he caught up with his mother.

As he grew he had seen his brothers and sisters come along and joining their journeys and lives, the family grew.

Though it was not always happy, they knew that everyone had their place in the food chain and knew that they hand a role to play in their ocean's song.

The waves crashing like the drums, the hollow holes whistling as the air gusts through them, and the voices within the deep join in sorrows and joys of the ones they lost and the memories they had made, crying out their secrets and their long forgotten names.

The young male had the joy of his own calf, getting to watch them grow and unfortunately due to a hungry predator that had calves of their own to feed.

Though he was at rage for his calf being taken away, he was mad at himself for being unable to protect them, and unable to give them a life that he flourished in.

........... maybe they were lucky they left too soon, because they wouldn't have to endure that sorrow and pain of losing their own father, seeing his blood in the water as his nearly destroyed body sunk into the deeper depths until they were nothing but bone....

Gunshots

Screams of battle

Shesha woke up, he saw the battle, as he looked around he stumbled across something.

Covered in blood, was Misha's brother.

Shesha was distraught, the wounds were fresh, and he was left to die, Shesha cried out.

Shesha cries grew more softer as he nudged Skullshatterer, Shesha cried again, but this time it was too quiet, his throat was hoarse as his eyes began to fill with the sweet salty tears, beginning to nuzzle into him.

Coughs erupted from Skullshatterer, his hands were out erratically, like he lost his footing but he turned to see Shesha and his tears before Shesha began to squeak licking away the blood from his face and cleaning his wounds.

Skullshatterer breathed heavily from the pain, grunting a bit before feeling better seeing that Shesha's began squirting water, the water seeping into his skin except for a tiny bit that covered his wounds like a bandage but almost too thin for the naked eye to see.

Skullshatterer saw that his comrades were fighting, they had turned around to get him.

"Nononono! What are they- w h e e z e*," Said Skullshatterer before wheezing from the pain and suffering, holding still to rest his body,"What are they even doing? Don't they know they are just going to die in vain?"

Skullshatterer wheezed again, laying against some smooth stone, Shesha hummed as he nuzzled into him gently, looking with knowing and worried eyes.

"Shesha..... you know Misha.... If you- if I go than please..... promise me you'll protect her.... Don't let her die and go out in vain......" said Skullshatterer before he coughed before calming it down, he sighed, now accepting that death was going to steal him away from Misha, the only family he had left.

Shesha whined, his paws nudged his leg before he began to scurry off into the battlefield.

Meanwhile Madame Ch'en was ordering to wipe out reunion forces while Amiya was questioning it.

Suddenly the battle ground was covered in blue as a sudden hurricane struck down and into the sky, in the eye of it a large looming figure with glowing features before a roar shook the earth and there the waters turned a deep shadow of red.

"Shesha-?!?" Said Amiya before a sudden storm erupted as another roar shook the earth once more as waves began making their descent to reveal Shesha he roared again to the sky in defiance and he stomped around.

An L G D soldier shot at him, Shesha eyes were directed at him, his eyes boring into him as his glare radiated pure agony and betrayal, like he was showing his most painful memories before he roared and stomped around causing many to flee his tail impacted against the ground and his flashed his tendrils, blinding everyone with his light.

Soon enough they left and quickly so, but Amiya, Dokutah, Ch'en, and even Misha stayed for different reasons.

Soon enough Shesha heard the calls from Amiya and he huffed droplets of misty water blowing past her before retreating into a place as he grew smaller until he was found whimpering over an injured Skullshatterer still alive and still breathing.

"Brother!! Broth-" Choked Misha as tears already began to leak out.

"Misha, I thought you had left." Said Skullshatterer his voice still hoarse but his wounds were healing a little faster.

"We must take Skullshatterer and Misha into L.G.D custod-" Said Ch'en as she reached for her phone only for Shesha to barked at her, his barks getting more angry and louder.

After ch'en stopped trying to get her phone Shesha glared at her for a brief moment before going back to whimper over Skullshatterer and nudging him softly as his face was held by one hand like he was a pug.

"Can we just get them to a hospital? Or at least a medical bay? Please." Pleaded Misha her tears pouring onto Skullshatterer's clothes as he began to comfort her, his arm wrapped around and trying to calm her down.

Shesha licked his wounds again but they were cleaned away from the healing water.

After Rhodes Island Operators came in and got Skullshatterer and Misha, Shesha was given some relief and snacks, eating small fish and even got to eat some strawberry jam, though nobody knew it since he kinda..... got Misha to nab a jar.

Shesha barked at Skullshatterer as he wore his sick ass shades which earned him a chuckle and a few head pats before he got picked up and was put on his lap as Skullshatterer lay down on a medical bed.

"Thank you, Shesha. For healing me, I promise to keep your secret power......" said Skullshatterer before Shesha drifted off into sleep, nuzzling closer to Skullshatterer's hand before his chest began to rise and fall slowly, escaping into a dream of peace.