Chapter 4

Shesha was larger than anyone had anticipated, even ch'en was horrified at what Shesha could do, but Shesha had no interest, he just wanted to swim in his bigger form.

Also Shesha was happily interacting with the children by letting them ride him as he swam. But right now Shesha was left behind because his trio of friends were out on a mission.

The Chamei laid his large head on the stone floor, an operator from Rhodes island approached him with a large bucket of fish.

"Alright big guy it's you and me now, Amiya and Dokutah are out to get Misha back, but I'm sure that you probably don't really understand any of this." Said the Agent as Shesha hummed from their touch, his wet pudgy face was soft.

"Open wide." Said the agent as he grabbed a fistful of fish.

Shesha open his mouth and he felt the agents hand as they spread the fish, after the agent pulled away the Chamei closed his mouth and gone back into the water to help him swallow the quantity of fish.

The agent then emptied out the large bucket into the water, they were in awe as the Chamei below glowed and sang as he ate his food, his song was that of thanks and glee.

Shesha looked in the dark depths of Lungmen's lake, he remembered his own depths of water being more bright and full of life, Shesha began to sing again, it was more like a cry for comfort a cry for assurance, a cry for calling out for anyone like him.

Shesha closed his eyes before feeling something, Misha, she felt uncomfortable, Shesha felt that he had to find his friend to give her comfort, with one wave from his whale like tail he flew out of the water and went far his markings glowing with purpose.

----------

Misha began to blame herself for her mother's death but skullshatterer comforted her.

"It'll be fine.... It'll all be fine in the end. I don't blame you. Back then.... Who would've been brave enough? But now, Reunion has given me that bravery." Said Skullshatterer.

"Al- Skullshatterer..." said Misha.

"Whether or not you trust us is up to you. Even if you trust us, whether or not you join us is also up to you. But you are an infected. Reunion... will definitely fight until the bitter end so that the infected can be free." Said Skullshatterer.

"But... you destroyed Chernobog. Along with countless innocents-" said Misha, skullshatterer loomed over her.

"Innocents? Hah. Who's innocent? When Chernobog implemented the quarantine, did any of them speak out against it? When ursus sent us to die in the mines and the frozen wastelands, did any of them do anything about it? Did any of them ever stand up for us?!" Said Skullshatterer.

"I don't know..." Misha admitted.

"...Reunion has two leaders who fought for Ursus for a long time. They said that there were some in Ursus who stood against the government for the sake of the infected. But they weren't in Chernobog. Chernobog coldly turned a blind eye toward us as we died.... No, they laughed as they watched us die!!!! Chernobog... deserved to be destroyed!" Said Skullshatterer as Misha watched in silence.

"I met other people who were helping the infected.... They...." Said Misha trailed off.

"Rhodes island? Despite being infected, they helped Lungmen and harmed us, didn't they? They slew our comrades and decimated our brethren, didn't they? You couldn't see the truth. But it should be clear to you now....... Sorry I let my anger take over." Said Skullshatterer.

"It's fine... I.... I understand how you feel... you must have been suffering so much... all this time."

"Everyone has been through a lot. But right now, at least we have hope. Talulah.... She is the one who took charge of the infected and led the fight against the cruelty of this world." Said Skullshatterer.

Loud wing beats were heard and Shesha appeared but much more larger, reunion members were shocked, this was the monster they had heard about, as they were about to attack Shesha ignored them and approached Misha, humming a bit before licking her and her older sibling.

"Shesha? Is that you?" Asked Misha noticing the familiar large eyes and tendrils, Shesha hummed before shrinking to flapjack form.

"So this is the little guy that caused all that trouble in Chernobog." Said Skullshatterer.

"He doesn't like to fight, he just wanted to help the people he loves and protect them." Said Misha as Shesha barked and ran around them twirling around Misha.

-----------

As Skullshatterer was training Misha he had grown to like Shesha despite him being apart of Rhodes island. Shesha perked up noticing a scent, he barked before running off.

Texas and Exusiai were fighting Reunion members and seeing this conflict, Shesha barked at reunion members and Rhodes island to try and stop the conflict.

"No time for playtime Shesha!" Said Texas, Shesha frowned but he needed to do was he had to he grown bigger and bigger and he flopped over creating a barrier from Rhodes island and reunion from fighting.

Misha ran over with Skullshatterer to see what was the matter until the two saw Texas and Exusiai.

But before Skullshatterer could try and snuff them out, Shesha grabbed them with his tail, whining almost pleadingly to stop the conflict.

Skullshatterer approached Rhodes island operatives struggling with Shesha.

"If you know what's good then I suggest you listen to you Ally." Said Skullshatterer.

Misha approached Shesha humming as he licked her, he seemed really tired from trying to stop the conflict from growing more intense.

After Texas and Exusiai were forcibly removed from their weapons Shesha was happy seeing that no one got hurt and barked happily that their wasn't anybody hurting each other.

And he was happier that he was wearing his sunglasses and receiving some affection. (Bro Fr just got drip)

He snuggled up to Misha and happily rested, knowing that he was contempt with this peace.