Chapter 4: Attack

3rd Person:

Kion and Rani were walking, then Rani said, "Are you good at fighting?" "Yea why?" Kion replied. "Because to me it looks like you would loose a fight," Rani mocked. "I could beat you in a second," Kion smirked. "Ok, let's fight then," Rani got into a pouncing position. She didn't care that her paw hurt. She just wanted to beat Kion. Kion raised and eyebrow, but then ran infront of Rani growling at a cave. "What are you doing?" Rani asked. Kion covered her mouth with his paw. Then he stood on his hind paws and clawed at something. Rani backed away in fear. She couldn't see anything, there was dust everywhere. Then, a leopard slowly walked up to her, smiling mischievously. Kion was nowhere to be seen. When the leopard was about a claws length away from her, Kion came out of nowhere, and headbutted the leopard.

He pinned the leopard down, and bit it's neck, instantly killing it

He pinned the leopard down, and bit it's neck, instantly killing it. He walked up to Rani. There was blood on his muzzle. "You ok?" He asked. "Y-yeah," Rani stampered. "At least we have some food now," Kion joked looking at the dead leopard. "Yeah," Rani chuckled. "Hey Kion," Rani said. "Yeah?" Kion replied. "Thanks for saving me," Rani said. "Anytime," Kion smiled. The two ate the leopard.

"So should we head to the Pridelands or the Tree of Life?" Rani asked. "The Tree of Life, because your paw needs to be healed," Kion replied. "Ok." Kion and Rani went south to the Tree of Life.