Chapter 17: Darya and Styrmir

Kion:

"I've got an idea, but I can't tell you yet," Azim said. "Shiri, Ziri, Zia, can you come with me?" Azim asked. The 3 lionesses nodded and walked off with Azim.

3rd Person:

Rani kept glaring at Kion. Even though she apologized, she still hated him. Kion rolled his eye's and walked over to Rani. Rani growled and turned into Darya.

 Rani growled and turned into Darya

She clawed Kion in the face. This angered Kion and he turned into Styrmir.

 This angered Kion and he turned into Styrmir

Rani pounced on Kion, pinning him down. Kion took his back claws and clawed at Rani's stomach, then he took his front claws and clawed her chest. Rani screamed and fell to the ground, not moving. Kion was about to go for the killing blow, but realized what he was doing, and stopped. He turned back into his normal self. Rani's wounds went away, and she pounced on Kion. Azim, Ziri, Shiri and Zia came back. They saw Rani on Kion and thought they were 'doing it' until they saw Rani unsheathen her claws. She was about to claw into Kion's throat, when Ziri kicked her off him. "What do you think your doing!" Ziri shouted. "Kion deserves to die!" Rani screamed. Azim helped Kion up. Rani charged at Kion, but was stopped by Azim, "Ziri, take her away from Kion, and calm her down!" Ziri dragged Rani away. "You good dude?" Azim asked Kion. "I-I almost killed her," Kion replied shocked. "You mean she almost killed you," Azin said. "No, before you guys came, I almost killed her," Kion looked down in shame. "It's fine Kion," Azim replied.

Rani:

"Why didn't you let me kill him!" I shouted. "There was no need to want to kill him Rani!" Ziri shouted back. "Yes! All he wants is to 'do it' with me!" I screamed. "Think about this Rani, Kion ASKED, he didn't just go for it, you need to think," Ziri walked away. I thought about what she said, and she was right, I walked back to the group, they all looked mad at me. I was about to say something, when Shiri screamed and fell to the ground.