Chapter 14: The Group Keeps Growing

3rd Person:

At sunrise, the 5 lions headed off again. Not long after they started walking they were stopped by a male lion. "I heard you talking about the Tree of Life, I was wondering if I could join you?" The lion asked. "Yes please, I don't want to be the only male anymore," Kion joked, "Rani, Zia, Shiri, and Ziri, we have a new lion joining us, his name is, uh whats your name?" Kion asked. "Azim," "Azim is joining us," The lionesses nodded. (Azim means "Protecter" Azim is 20)

 (Azim means "Protecter" Azim is 20)

Rani:

"Sorry Rani, but I no longer like Kion, I like this new 'Azim guy," Ziri said. "I'm not affected," I shrugged. "You should be," Zia said. "Why?" I asked. "Rani, I think Kion has a thing for you," Zia stated. "Ha no way, if anything he wants to get rid of me," I scoffed. "I'm not so sure about that, First, he came looking for you when you were missing, Second, he only tickled you, Third, he had fun doing it, Fourth, he won't stop looking at you, and Fifth, I could see how angry he was when the cougar almost killed us," Zia explained. "So?" I raised an eyebrow. "If you don't like him, just don't hurt him, ok?" Zia asked. "Can't make any promises," I replied.

Kion:

"So which one is yours?" Azim asked. "None," I replied. "Ok, so which one do you like, so I know to stay away from her?" Azim asked. I blushed, "The chocolate brown one, Rani. Which one do you like?" I asked. "Rani," Azim replied. I felt my blood boil. "I'm just kidding dude, I like the one that looks like she has stars all over her," Azim said. I was relieved, "That's Ziri, she is 15 and is the goddess of the stars," I explained. Azim looked interested, "She seems perfect, so have you made a move on Rani yet?" Azim asked. I sighed, "I'll explain, so before everyone else, it was just me and Rani, and I tried sleeping next to her, but she would just claw me up, she hates me," I explained. "That's rough dude, by the time I was your age I had ready 'done it' with 3 other lionesses, but I think I'll keep Ziri," He smirked. I sighed, "I don't really know why Rani hates me, I haven't done anything to her," I said. "Maybe you should ask her if she wants to 'do it' tonight, you never know, she might say yes," Azim said. I looked back at Rani, "Ok fine but if I come back clawed up, I blame you," I walked off over towards the lionesses.

Rani:

"Rani you shouldn't be hating Kion, he has been nothing but caring to you," Ziri said. "Yeah whatever," I rolled my eyes. "Here comes your lion," Zia smirked. "He's not my lion," I growled. Kion approached me, "Rani, can I, uh, talk to you for a second?" He asked. "Uh sure," I replied. Me and Kion walked off, a ways from the group.