Chapter 12: 1 male 3 Females

"Rani! You never told us Kion was so hot!" Ziri squeaked. "What are you guys talking about?" Rani asked raising an eyebrow. "Oh c'mon Rani don't tell us you don't like Kion," Zia said. "I don't, me and him are hardly friends," Rani said. "I don't believe that, " Ziri replied. "Hey guys I found 2 dens!" Kion shouted. The 3 goddesses ran up by Kion. Sure enough, there were 2 dens. "Who's gonna share one with Kion," Ziri giggled. "I call dibs!" Zia squeaked. "No me!" Ziri shouted. "No one is sharing a den with Kion, Kion gets his own, and we all share one."

"Kion, because you get your own den, you can pick the one you sleep in," Rani offered

"Kion, because you get your own den, you can pick the one you sleep in," Rani offered. Kion smiled and went into the right den. The 3 goddesses went into the left den. "Why don't you like Kion Rani?" Zia asked. "Because he...uh...," Rani stampered. "Ok so you have no reason," Zia smirked. "That doesn't matter, I just don't like him," Rani scoffed. "I don't know how you can't like him, he is just so hot!" Ziri shreaked. Rani rolled her eye's and went to sleep.

Kion:

I was in my den. It was pretty peaceful not having to hear all the shreaking from Zia, Rani and especially Ziri. I was about to fall asleep, when I heard a scream from the lionesses den. I ran in. And saw a cougar approaching Zia, Ziri, and Rani. Seeing Rani about to get hurt angered me. I turned into Styrmir.

I charged at the cougar

I charged at the cougar. I jumped on its back, and bit into its neck. It roared in pain. The cougar flew me off him. I bit at its neck, instantly killing him. There was blood on my muzzle. "You guys ok?" I asked. "Now that your here," Ziri gave me a cute smile. "Yeah we'd feel a lot safer if you slept with us," Zia also gave me a cute smile. "No No No No! We don't need Kion to sleep with us!" Rani growled. "Rani's right, you're goddesses, you can handle yourselves, but if you need me, you know where I am," I walked off to my den.

Rani:

"Good job Rani! You ruined our chances of sleeping with Kion!" Ziri growled. "Jeez what is it with you guys and Kion!" I rolled my eyes. "Have you even looked at him!" Zia shouted, "he is hot!" "You guys must have some pretty horrible eyes, because I don't see it," I replied. Ziri rolled her eye's. Zia looked at me, "No Rani, I think your the one with the bad eyes." "Whatever," I sighed and went to sleep.