01

Sanaya Raeor Wright | 21
Atlanta, GA 📍

"Okay I'm finished. How you like it?" I asked my client Mari while holding up a hand mirror in front of her.

"Girl you ate the fuck outta my hair as usual" She boasted looking at herself.

I laughed, "Yep as I should. Let me get some pictures tho"

nayathestylist_

Liked by thatgurlmani, asiaamour and 13, 526 others nayathestylist_: I did that! 🦋 book me

nayathestylist_: I did that! 🦋 book me.
.
.
Comments:
thatgurlmani - ouu you snapped👀
↪️ Thanks boo😝

View all 324 comments...

Putting my phone down on my personal table I watched as Mari counted the money she owed me.

"Thank you naya. Ima be coming back soon. I need my hair done for my birthday pictures" She said and handed me two 100 dollar bills and a 50 dollar bill.

"You welcome girl. Just let me know the date you wanna come in and we a discuss the time" I told her before watching her walk out the shop door.

I didn't have any more clients after her tonight so I cleaned up my station, locked the doors to my shop and left. I decided to made a quick stop at a gas station to get me a calypso blue lemonade and some gas before heading home.

Once I made it home I took a well needed shower. After a good 25 minutes I got out and put on a simple black cropped tank with some gray tights.

I was now sitting in the living room on the couch watching the tv show All American: Homecoming.

"JR is so fine like 90s fine" I said and my phone started going off.

Taking my attention away from the show I looked down at the phone screen seeing that it was my best friend Deasia FaceTiming me.

Now why she wanna interrupt me while I'm chillin?

"Hey Naya girl" She spoke once the call connected.

"Hey Asia. What is it that you want?" I replied grabbing the tv remote to pause the show.

"Damn rude much but anywaysss. I called cause Nell invited me to top golf. A few people gon be there and I'm asking if you wanna come?"

"Not rude ma'am but I think you missed the key word he invited you not me"

She smacked her lips, "Girl you know he ain't gon care if you come and plus that's yo brother whole homie"

"I know I thought if I said that it'd get me out of having to go" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Bye naya. I can't stand you" She chuckled.

"Why you ain't ask Moonie to go with you?" I questioned.

Melody— we called her Moonie was my other best friend and my brother Nessiah girlfriend. She was the only girl that was able to get that nigga to change his hoeish ways hallelujah.