09

Sanaya Raeor Wright | 21
Atlanta, GA 📍

I can't wait till you come over, I'm not sober
So, you know, how its about to go
Cause I like to fuck when I'm drunk
I like to suck when I'm drunk come on my baby, what's up?
I need you to hurry up
I can't wait, I can't wait

"I touch myself just thinkin about you and what that mouth do yeah when it comes down ooh lick it up suck it up vacuum like oh" Asia, Moonie, and Mani sang along to Jhene Aiko Pussy Fairy OTW that blasted through the speakers of the car.

Pussy fairy on the way (I'm on the way)
Baby you ain't got to wait, no (Wait, no)
Can't wait to see the look on your face
When I put this pussy on your plate

"Bust it open put his face in it he ain't done till I say finish booty clappin from the back shots while we watch porn on the laptop. Pussy good it's a fun time throw it up it's that sunshine dick harder than the concrete got me squirtin take off the sheets" I sang smiling keeping my eyes out on the road while driving.

"I don't like when ugly people listen to nasty songs" Mani joked scrunching up her face at me.

"Right like uhh.. who's doing that to you?" Deasia added on while laughing.

Me and the girls had a little girls night out. We haven't spent much time together in a minute since we all been kind of busy. So tonight we had went out to hookah bar. Now we were on the way to the gas station.

"Wow. Me personally I wouldn't take that but that's just me though" Moonie spoke from the backseat.

"Shut the fuck up" I playfully rolled my eyes flicking them off. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket repeatedly but I couldn't check it since I was driving so I just left it alone.

•••••••••
QuickTrip📍

"Girl are you seriously worried about a pickle at a time like this?" Moonie eyebrows furrowed together folding her arms over her chest.

"I got the munchies. Hush up" I laughed bending over and grabbing two sour pickles off the shelf.

"My feet hurt so bad. We been at that damn hookah spot for hours just partying" She whined leaning on Asia shoulder.

"Uhn uhn girl get off me. Strong ass collar bone hurting my shoulder" Asia gently pushed her off.

"I really don't like you" Moonie jokingly rolled her eyes.

"You love me girl. Say that again and I'm telling Siah you got these short ass shorts on outside" She laughed as we walked up to the front counter making Moonie smack her lips.

I just shook my head placing my items on the counter looking back at them.

"What was the point of coming in here if y'all wasn't gon get anything?" I questioned tilting my head to the side.

"Don't question us Naya. Continue with your purchase" Moonie waved me off making Milo the clerk laughed.

"Y'all always arguing about some. Where your sister Naya?" Milo asked scanning my items.

"In the car. You know she lazy Milo" I answered and Asia nodded her head in agreement.

"Yea you right. Is that all for you?" The clerk spoke. I nodded my head yes tapping my phone against the reader for Apple Pay. I waved bye to Milo as me and the girls walked out the gas station.

"Yoo!" One of the local corner boys called out to us as we walked towards the car.

"Yoo your ass somewhere between the fuck and bye!" Deasia waved him off.