10

Sanaya Raeor Wright | 21
The Crib📍
2 days later

I sat up against my headboard watching the show called Swagger on Apple TV as I ate my food I got from WingStop. I was in the process of putting a mango habanero boneless wing inside my mouth until I heard my front door slam shut.

"Uhn uhn. You better close that door soft next time Rumani!" I yelled dipping another wing into some ranch before stuffing it into my mouth. Hearing a big loud thud come from the living room I got up to see what the hell she was doing to cause all that noise.

"Mani now what the..." I stopped mid sentence when I saw that it wasn't Rumani who was making the noise. I seen Jacere's body laying back on the couch with the hood of his hoodie pulled over his eyes and his arm draped over his face. I only knew it was him because of his hand tattoo and the long dreads.

I just stood near the stairs wondering how the hell he got in my house until I noticed my sister's keys in his lap.

"You just gon stand there and stare?" He rasped out pulling his hoodie back some while eyeing me licking over his bottom lip and I crossed my arms over my chest not breaking the eye contact.

"What you doing here?"

"Wassup with you? I can't come over to your crib now?" He asked scooting lower down on the couch spreading open his legs more getting comfortable. You ever looked at somebody and thought "I know his dick big" well that's how I was at the moment.

"Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said you couldn't come over but its..." I looked down at my Apple Watch for the time. "Its 11:30 Cere"

"Didn't I tell yo big headed ass not to call me that?"

"You must forgot that you in my house. Nigga watch how you talk to me or you can get your slender man looking ass out" I furrowed my eyebrows and he just chuckled.

"Nah you watch who you talking to. I'll hate to fuck you up in your own house" He said and I walked to the couch sitting beside him.

"Ouuu I like that the sound of that. What I gotta do to get fucked up?" I asked jokingly smirking and he peered over at me smiling.

"Fuck out my face girl" He mushed my head laughing and I mugged him. He just never had to mush my head like that.

"Cere-" I stopped myself mid sentence when I saw how he straightened his face to his natural mug. "Jacere why are you here?"

"I was too tired to drive all the way to my crib. Your house was the closest on the way so I came here" He answered shrugging his shoulders.

"Why you so tired pooh?" I questioned letting my eyes roam over his body seeing how tired he really was.

"Why? You worried about me?" He smirked looking at me.

"Nope. I was just trying to be a good person and ask" I lied looking away from him  and he laughed.

"Right. To answer your question I had a long ass day. All I want is some sleep ma" He told me and yawned.

"Awwn poor baby. I can grab you a blanket out my hall closet and pillow so you can sleep on the couch"

"Excuse me? Why I can't sleep in yo room with you?" He asked stretching as he got up off the couch. His hoodie slid up a little showing part of his torso along with his Calvin Klein draws band. "That bed you got in there more than big enough for the both of us"

"No can do. That couch you was just on is calling your name tho"

"Wow. So you basically saying you want me to have back problems Sanaya?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows and I couldn't help but let out a little laugh.