02

Sanaya Raeor Wright | 21
Atlanta, GA 📍

"Stop playing wit my sis when it comes to this hair shit" Mani hyped me up as I finished up the last bit of her hair.

"Period y'all know what the fuck going on wit me" I smiled before setting the tail comb down on the vanity.

"I'm finna be pulling all the fine hood niggas like YEAH SNATCHES BITCH GIMMIE HIM!" She grinned twerking in her seat.

"Excuse me...come again. Wasn't you just fucking wit yo sneaky link the other night?" I asked her looking hella confused.

"You see what had happened was... never mind" She sighed.

"Nah tell me what happened. I wanna hear all about it"

"Girl the little negro got mad at me"

"Why he get mad? What you do to that man?" I chuckled a little knowing my sister. She like getting under niggas skin.

"Cause he asked me to post on my Instagram story "all banks tap in" and I told him no cause what I look like getting jammed up for him"

"And what he say?"

"He had the nerve to say I'm not a ride or die like listen here big dawg YOU niggas don't be holding it down. He gon be freaking on the next bitch while I'm in jail fighting for my goodies and my packs of noodles" She answered as I busted out laughing.

"You know what I done heard it all. You is hell"

•••••••••••••
10 minutes later

(Use your imagination)

nayathestylist_

Liked by asiaamour, thatgurlmani and 13, 430 othersnayathestylist_: who doesn't love a good ole quick weave😍

nayathestylist_: who doesn't love a good ole quick weave😍
.
.
View all 208 comments...

"How much I owe you Naya?" Mani asked looking in her pink Chanel wallet.

"You don't gotta pay me you good"

"Okay bet" She smiled walking out my room.

I heard my phone going off so I grabbed it off the vanity seeing that Nessiah was FaceTiming me.

"What the hell you want Siah?" I straight faced the phone.

"That's not how you answer the phone lil girl" He scrunched his face up.

"Uhm that's how I answer mines now wassup?"

"Where you at right now?" He asked.

"Why? Oh no don't tell me you tryna set me up" I squinted at the camera.