04

Jacere Zyair Davis | 23
Atlanta, GA 📍

I'm just tryna ball and live, hundred million, I'm calling dibs
I'm the boss, pay all the bills, I'm the golden child for real
Go off in this bitch, I will, I been on my grind for years
And I'm out here grinding still, I need equity to sign the deal

I sat behind my desk in my office bobbing my head to Lil Baby's song In A Minute. I was leaned back while rolling up a wood waiting on this these little niggas came in here.

Speaking of them I looked down at my lap to see them walking up to the office door on my ring camera that I had on my phone.

"Whats good" I greeted as they stepped inside. I dapped all of them up before offering them each a seat.

"So what the fuck going on? Why was it so important for y'all to come talk?"

"Lane out here cutting prices like it's Black Friday or some" One of my workers Nas informed me.

"People really don't have the kind of money we charging so I had to cut a deal" Lane shrugged holding a bag that contained our product causing me to stand up and snatch it out of  his hands.

"Wait a minute now we sale $40 bags of Heroin all day and all night not no fucking girl scout cookies" I explained mugging the hell out of him.

"It was slow as hell out there I had to boss"

"I don't wanna hear that. You either do what I say or get the fuck on simple as that. So do I gotta explain again how shit works around here or y'all straight?" I responded while looking around fed up with the situation.

"Straight" Nas answered while a few others mumbled and said a few slick remarks under their breaths.

"Look if y'all niggas got a muthafucking problem then take that shit to McDonald's or sum. Shit they always hiring" I told them.

"Nah we good boss"

I nodded my head, "Ight then all y'all get the fuck out my office and back to work"

After they left I locked up my office before walking out the warehouse pulling up my slightly fallen pants. I then hopped in my all black dodge charger hellcat wide body. My car had blacked out tints with red interior.

After getting settled into the car I then pulled off. Stopping at a red light "Still Runnin" by Lil Baby, Lil Durk, and Meek Mill came blasting threw my speakers.

Must be out of your mind, you think we ain't spinnin' for bro? We spinnin' for sure
Had a switch on me, not a .38, dummy, boy, we be spinnin' for ghosts
They put up for show, we spin in the cribs and traps fasho

While rapping them lyrics I thought back to my pops death. My pops was the great drug lord Jarion Davis. He was the biggest in Atlanta- hell the state of Georgia and when he died I didn't think I was gon turn to the streets but when the time came that he passed down the torch to me I did.

Now here I am keeping my pops name out there and being the biggest in the game. I don't know how but overnight I was on top of the world with my little brother on my side.

••••••••••
My House 📍

Soon as I got to my crib I took a shower. After 20 minutes I got out walking towards my bed with a towel wrapped around my lower body and then dried off.

I put on a new pair of Calvin Klein boxer briefs then put on a all black T shirt and some black joggers then paired it with my dark glow Yeezy 700 V3s.