Chapter 3

I feel my eyes slowly start to flutter open. I open my eyes and see Tyler laying in my bed playing with my hair. 

"Good morning JD."

"Good morning Ty" 

"How did you sleep?" 

"I slept good how do you sleep?" I asked him placing my chin on his chest.

"Better now that I am laying with you"

"Hey Ty, can you get my phone and see what time it is?

"Yeah, of course," he said, leaning over to get my phone. "Holy shit it's 10:10 you have to be at the school at 10:30!"

"Friday, Jane-doe Addams you better be up and dre-" Mr. Don said as he walked into the room, but stopped at his place like a deer in the headlights the minute he saw Tyler and me. "You better have a good exclamation about this and you both better have clothes on," he said with a pretty serious face.

I sat up in my bed so he could see my shirt, and Tyler got out of my bed and walk closer to him as he said  "Sorry dad I couldn't sleep last night, so I was wondering if Friday was awake and we were talking we must've fallen asleep"

"And nothing else happened?" The sheriff gave Ty a questionable face.

"Nothing happened sir," I said getting up and walking to my closet.

"Good for you to heroin can sleep in the same room, but the one thing I ask, is the door stays open," he said then walked out of my room.

I opened my closet door and walked in but was pushed back against the door "we didn't finish yesterday" Ty said looking down at me. One hand on my hip and the other on my chin forcing me to look at him. 

"We will finish this later but now we only have 15 minutes to get ready" 

"Are you sure you wanna go? You can just go to school with me" 

"Tyler we already tried that. They didn't accept me remember?" 

"Ya but that was when we were like 10" 

"Ty this happened last year" 

"TYLER I NEED YOU DOWNSTAIRS" We heard from downstairs"JD just know I'm going to miss you terribly," he said with tears forming in his eyes. 

"Ty doesn't even start. I don't know how I can leave all over again" 

"TYLER?!" Mr. Don yelled again. "Ty I would like it if you were here to wish me goodbye so leave," I said placing a kiss on his cheek and then pushing him out of the closet. I got dressed in a black long sleeve mini dress with black knee-high stockings and small black heels. I put my black and blue hair in my iconic braids and then put on deodorant and my favorite perfume then went downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Mr. Don, Tyler, and I in the truck as it stopped in front of the Ophelia Hall gates. 

"I'll get ya checked in Jane. How about you and Tyler go up and put stuff away" he said then walked away. 

"Are you ready for this JD?" 

"No, Yes, n-ya, yo," I said. 

"Yo? What's that?" 

"A mix of yes and no" We grabbed as much as we could and then started walking to my dorm. "So JD what's the problem?" 

"Like I said I don't know. It's just this gu-" "Gut feeling?" Ty finished. "Ya. As I said I feel like something big is going to happen this year. And the monster in my dreams I was telling you about. I got this book from Draculaura about monsters a few years ago. I did some research and found out that the mister in my dream is called Hyde. And it's only active with a master or someone to pull the strings."