Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning with a small annoying tap on my forhead, as I open my eyes I see Groot standing on my forhead tapping it trying to wake me up.

"Hello to you to Groot"

"I am Groot" 'Finally your awake.'

"I didnt sleep for that long ok. Stop being dramatic"

"I am Groot" 'Its 11:45'

"Ok maybe I did sleep for a while," I felt the other half of the bed and Realized that Tyler wasnt in the bed with me. "Wheres Ty?"

"I am Groot" 'Why should I know YOUR the one that was ALL over him yesterday.' "I am Groot" 'It was really gross'

"Your so helpful thanks for your thoughts. Didn't even have to give you a penny" I said sarcastically then rolling out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, hickeys and love bites everywhere. Small bruises forming on my waist and wrists as my hair is messy and my makeup is smudged. I took a quick shower and then got myself ready in Ty's light-blue shirt which fell down to mid thigh and a pair of black panties and a black brathen walked downstairs and saw Ty making pancakes. He opened the freezer and grabbed the frozen fruit then turned arroung and saw me.

"Good morning baby, I was just about to wake you up. I didn't want to start the blender without waking you up." He said walking over then kidding my forehead as his arms hung around my waitst pulling me closser to him.

"Good morning Ty, how did you sleep?" I asked pushing my face into his chest.

"I slept perfect since I was next to you." Then he kissed me walking me backwards into the counter. His hands sliding down to my thighs as he grabbs them pulling me up onto the counter as his hands squeezed the inside of my thighs.

My hands running up through his hair pulling on it making him groan. ALl of a sudden we heard a sizzling noice coming from the stofe causing us to break apart. We look over at the stove and saw steem then realized that the pancake had burned. Tyler rushes over to the stoke and shuts it off then takes the pan off of the burner.

"I dont think you would want this pancake" He said as he walked back to me.

"I dont want that I want you...and a smoothie" I said kissing him one more time then walked over to the blender and putting the frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, mangoes, and pineapple then started it up.

We sat on the couch drinking our smoothies and eating our non burnt pancakes just enjoing each others company. Talking about anything and everything...

(Hey guys! I'm sorry to do this just when things are getting juicy but I havent been able to update in FOREVER due to school and activities. I currently have a FULL schedule ahead due to testing/finals, dance practice/preformances, archery, and nannying. I dont think I can finish this book... I have so many more plans for this book but I dint think any of them will work out especially with my schedule. Thank you for understanding and I hope you enjoyed this book and my other ones. ONCE I GET MORE FREE I WILL POSSIBLY KEEP WRITING)