Chapter 4

The next day I woke up before Wednesday and took a nice long hot shower. I opened the bathroom door with a towel around me to see Tyler laying on my bed looking at me with red rosy cheeks.

"JD I thought you were changing in there."

"I mixed up my clothes. I have archery first and not fencing"

"That's why Wednesday's not there"

"Yep fencing starts an hour earlier. Principal Weems didn't trust us to have it together because of what happened yesterday so she put Wednesday down for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday" I said walking into my closet to grab my black uniform. Then shut the door.

"That's good. Now I don't have to worry about anyone trying to hurt you."

"Well maybe there's someone out there who just really doesn't like me," I said changing my clothes in my closet.

"Don't talk like that JD everybody loved you"

I opened up the closet door only to be pinned to the wall next to me.

"Everybody fucking loves you so get it through that little pretty head of yours," Ty said pushing himself closer to me. His hands dropped to my waist.

"Everybody?"

"Every fucking person on this god-damn earth," He said squeezing my waist tightly.

"Do you?" I said looking up to lock eyes with him.

"Abso-fucking-lutely " And with that, he leaned down and kissed me. My hands reached up for his neck pulling his body closer to my body as his hands slowly slid down to my thighs. His fingers tapped on my thighs repeatedly. "Jump" He knew how to control me and he was good at it too. I jumped up and he caught me his hands around my ass, my legs wrapped around his waist, his mouth moving down to my neck, and the door swinging wide open.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD" A high-pitched voice yelled.

Ty and I immediately broke apart from each other but held our stance close. I look up to see Edin.

"Sorry E guess Wednesday doesn't know how to lock the door."

"Obviously you guys don't know how to lock the doors?"

"What are you even doing here?" I asked Enid

"You are 20 minutes late to class professor Ketchum has asked if I could go fetch you and at least make sure you're alive"

"My bad," I said as I felt Ty's hand slither around my waist

"No Friday it is not your bad it's Tyler's bad. I love you too together and stuff but if you're going to do this again, lock the freaking door, please."

"Got it," I said, with my looking down at my shoes

"Of course," Tyler said looking at me. "I'm sorry about it. It would've happened if I didn't come here to tell Friday a few things, one that my therapy was moved up to right after yours. Two the school called my dad this morning and said that we would need a month off because there was a gas leak throughout the school. And three I just wanted to see her again."

"Aww, Ty we saw each other last night."

"I know we did but I can't go on for a long period of time without seeing you."

"If you stop, by later, we can go for a walk through the gardens and possibly down by the river"

What time later so I know to be there early so I don't forget."

"You can also eat dinner with us too so let's say 4:00"

"Ok, I'll see you there JD," he said, walking to the door and opening it.