Chapter 8

As we got out of the shower Tyler's arms were still attached to my waist like magnets. He took his arm off and handed me a towel before handing himself one.

"Thank you, Tyler," I said, taking the towel and starting to dry off.

"No problem my darling," He said drying off his body as well.

We changed into some clothes and went downstairs to see Groot sleeping on the couch leaning on the Dominos cinnamon twist box to his right, the small container of icing to his left, and a mouth full of cinnamon sugar. I picked him up and laid him onto a pillow from the couch as Ty and I sat down to watch a movie.

We sat there for about an hour until there was a knock on the door. Ty placed a hand on my thigh as he said "I'll get that, you sit still and just continue looking beautiful." He got up and opened the door to see Draculaura at the door with her head down and her hair covering her face.

I got up off of the couch and slowly walked to her, being cautious just in case she tried to do something.
"Laura, what are you doing here? Are you ok?" I asked as Tyler slowly walked back to me.

"I-I can't control it," Draculaura said, her voice shaking and trembling.

"What can't you control? Can we help you?" Tyler said standing in front of me protectively.

"I can't con-control it...I'm so sorry Jane" Draculaura said as she lifted her head showing us her red glowing eyes she lifted up her hand and a red blast shot out of her hand.

In a panic, Tyler pushed me out of the way taking the hit as he flew backward into the small desk with a vase of flowers in it then fell to the ground grabbing his stomach and groaning in pain. I get up off of my spot on the floor and rush over to him, tears forming in my eyes as I watch him hurt on the ground. I place his head on my lap making sure that he has a pulse and that he's ok.

"Ty please don't be dead," I said checking his pulse and finding a weak one. "Thank god you're ok" I placed a kiss on his head.

"He may be ok but you aren't," Draculaura said, still outside the house not passing the door frame. That's when the realization hit me.

"You need to be invited in by the owner to be able to enter the house. That's why you're still at the door" I said standing up to look her dead in the eyes.

"How did you know? I never told you" Laura said slowly showing her vulnerability.

"I read about it in an old book about extinct monsters, you're called a 'Mikaelson' yet you also seem to have more power than that...which leads me to believe that you are a tri-mon"

"I may be a tri-mon but what are you? Do you know your background? Where you came from?" She asked with a small smirk on her face slowly starting to grow bigger.

"I'm an Addams, always have, and always will be whether I like it or not"

"Well yes you are an Addams but do you know where you originally come from? Where your background is? Who you really are?"

"Wait my background? Originally come from? What my background is? What do you mean?" I asked.

"I guess you'll never know" and with that, she vanished away.

I stare at the door with many thoughts running through my mind but the only thought that mattered most was if Tyler was ok. I kneeled to him and checked his pulse again counting the beats it takes realizing that his pulse is back to normal. I place a kiss on his forehead then levitated him up and placed him on the bed. I walked back downstairs and picked up the broken glass on the floor along with rebuilding the small desk. I went back upstairs and sat on the bed with a sleeping Tyler in it, I picked up a book and started reading it with my hand in Ty's hair combing it softly.