Chapter 7

The car stopped and I looked up to see a medium size light blue and gray house. Tyler got out of the car and opened the back seat door to grab my bag.

"I could've done that Ty," I said as he opened the door. He set my bag on the seat and put his arms over the door then leaned down to make eye contact with me.

"I know you could've but I wanted to." He said then grabbing my bag and shutting the door. He walked over to my door and opened it for me giving me a little bow while he was at it.

"Mon Cheri, Welcome to my home," He said giving me a big sappy smile. He raised his hand so I could step out of the car. I picked up Groot and placed him o my shoulder as I grabbed Tyler's hand.

"Thank you, my prince," I said giving him the same sappy lovesick smile right back. He lead me inside the house hand in hand, and our hearts connected like a BlueTooth speaker.

He lead me to the couch in the living room as he walked up the stairs and put my bag on his bed. Groot ran off to explore the new place. Ty walked back down and sat down next to me slithering his arm around my waist putting his head on my shoulder and pulling my body closer to his. "What should we have for a snack?" He asked moving his head into my neck.

"We could just order cinnamon twists or lava cakes from Dominos," I said moving so I was laying down on my back on the couch with my hands up in his hair.

"Ya let's do the cinnamon twists, I could go for some sweet icing with my twists" He replied.

"Ok the actual twists are actually really good and you haven't even tried it so you can't judge me Mr. Icing," I said mocking him while pulling out my phone and placing the order.

"Are you making fun of me?" Ty sarcastically asked me moving to hover over me.

"I don't know Mr. Galpin am I?" I asked looking up through my lashes and biting my lip.

"Oh yes you are Ms. Addams, and you should know you can get into a lot of trouble for talking back to me," Ty said moving his hands right by my head to help him stay pinned above me.

"I can do what I want Mr. Galpin what are you going to do about it?" I said looking up and smirking.

He moved his hands around my neck and squeezed his gently lifting my head off of the couch. "I'm going to punish you until you get it right and until you learn."

I lifted my head continuing to lock eyes with him "Then teach me, Mr. Galpin." And with that, he moved my head and kissed me. He sat up pulling me onto his lap, my legs on the side of his hips and my arms draped around his neck. His hands moved from my waist to my ass. As he slowly rocks me on top of him, his hands sliding under my shirt as mine go under his. I break away from the kiss and lift my shirt off of me as Ty kisses down my neck and to my chest. He lifts me up and walks me to a wall wrapping my legs around his waist as his head down deeper into my chest.

"Take it off Ty, please take off my bra," I said practically begging him to keep touching me.

"Not yet my darling we have more to do. You just have to be patient." He said giving me a smirk as his hand roamed around my body.

"Please Ty I'm begging you, just do it already or I'll do it myself" I started reaching behind my back to pull off my bra but my hand was trapped above my head.

"If you touch yourself your punishment will be worse," Ty said with his right hand holding my chin to make me face him and his left hand holding my wrists above my head. "Do you understand?" I hummed a yes and nodded keeping my eyes locked on the floor. 

His hands gripped my chin forcing me to look at him as he said, "I need your words, Mon Cheri"

"Yes Mr. Galpin," I said giving him the 'fuck me eyes'