The Eldest Daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart had five children. You have heard about their sons, but I am going to tell you about the two daughters of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR second child and eldest daughter, Lady Patricia Charlene was born on January 1, 2235 out at Balmoral Manor before he became Duke of Norfolk Territory.  She was given the name of her mother and father, Lady Patricia Charlene.

She was born five years after her oldest brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III who was born in 2230, and she was the most beautiful little girl with golden blonde hair and blue eyes, and she was well loved by her paternal grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

She was the first grandchild of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer Churchill through their eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lady Patricia Charlene Howard was raised by a nanny and then a governess along with her oldest brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, but they were very close.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was more interested in finding a suitable bride for his eldest son and heir, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in 2248, when Lady Patricia Charlene was 13 years old.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was told by his domineering father, Lord Charles Andrew Senior " Aristocrats don't marry for love, Lord Charles Andrew JR."  

"We marry for different reasons my son. We marry for wealth, property, and allies." Lord Charles Andrew JR states, " We don't marry beneath us." 

"Our oldest sons must marry their equivalent and the eldest daughter of a Duke, Marquess or Earl, but never a Viscount or  Baron." Lord Charles Andrew SR states.

"The daughters must come with a good dowry and be able to have our children." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR tells his son.

"Oh! Grant it your grandfather and I were the exceptional to the rules as we married the women we loved." Lord Charles Andrew SR states, " Second sons have that option." 

"Father. My grandfather was the only son of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Jr tells his father.

"True, I had an older brother, Lord Frederick William II. He was a late bloomer and he hasn't married yet." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"My sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte and my youngest brother, Lord Andrew Charles has." Lord Charles Andrew SR stares.

"Look at your damn brother, Lord Richard Edward." Lord Charles Andrew SR states, "He hasn't married yet and only your youngest brother has." Lord Charles Andrew SR states.

"I am sorry to tell you, Lord Richard Edward Is a big disappointment." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"Lord Edwin William shows promise as long as he has a son, but if he has a daughter. He is no good to me." Lord Charles Andrew SR explains.

"You must find a worthy match for our name sake, Lord Charles Andrew III." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR states.

"I will father. He is only 18 years old and I have taken him to cotillion of 2248 and he didn't care for any of the young women there." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior dies in 2249, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie move into Norfolk Estate with their four children,  Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Patricia Charlene, Lord Patrick William II and Lady Charlotte Augusta. 

Finally in 2249, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR contracts a marriage with Lord Victor Charles Stanhope for the hand of his only daughter, Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope and she is 16 year old and they will be married in 2251, six months after Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie's youngest child and son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard is born.