Lord David Frederick Stafford,

Lord David Frederick Stafford is the eldest son of Lord Edmund Stafford, 1st Baron Stafford and his family dates back to the time of  King Edward I of England and his great-grandfather, Lord Hugh Stafford traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153.

Lord Huge Stafford settled on Star Base 12 along with Lord Edmund Neville and Lord David Stuart and became Duke of Buckingham Territory through King Edward III son, Prince Thomas of Woodstock whose daughter, Princess Anne of Gloucester married Edmund Stafford, 5th Earl of Stafford and they had Humphrey Stafford, 1st Duke of Buckingham and he had Humphrey Stafford, Earl of Stafford who had Lord Henry Stafford, 2nd Duke of Buckingham who had Edward Stafford, 3rd Duke of Buckingham who had Elizabeth Stafford, Duchess of Norfolk whose husband was Lord Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and she was the mother of Lord Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey who married Lady France De Vere who was the great-granddaughter of Lord John De Vere 12th Earl of Oxford  and Lady Elizabeth Howard, the first cousin of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk. 

They had John de Vere, 13th Earl of Oxford who was the grandson of Lord John De Vere and Lady Elizabeth Howard and their son, Lord George De Vere who had a son, name Lord George who had John de Vere, 14th Earl of Oxford

Lord David William Stafford was a direct descendant of King Edward III through his son, Prince Thomas of Woodstock and his daughter, Lady Ann of Gloucester and he is the heir to Dukedom of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 12.

In the year of 2260 when Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard turns 15 years old, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR takes his daughter to the coming out cotillion in Norfolk Territory where all the fathers take their 15 years old and introduce them into polite society, but Lord Charles Andrew JR entered into a double marriage contract with Lord David Frederick Stafford for hi son to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta and his son to marry Lord David Frederick Stafford Senior son, Lord David Frederick Stafford II, without seeing him he did when Lady Charlotte Augusta was only seven years old and Lord David Frederick II was only nine years old.

Lord David Frederick Stafford is now 17 years old and Lady Charlotte Augusta is now 15 years old and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks into the ballroom at The Ritz Inn in Norfolk Territory and on his arm is Lady Charlotte Augusta , his beloved daughter named after his first love, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck.

Everyone bows and curtsy to him as he walks by and he smiles and Lord David Frederick Stafford Senior walks over with his son, Lord David Frederick Stafford II and they look at each other with the children and Lord David Frederick Stafford Senior smiles at Lady Charlotte Augusta on Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he tells him " Lady Charlotte Augusta is very beautiful." 

"Thank you, Lord Stafford. I don't have any ugly children as Lady Patricia Eugenie was not ugly and although we had a loveless marriage. I am thankful for our five children." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

The dance starts and Lord David Frederick and Lady Charlotte Augusta lead the dance as they walk out onto the floor and everyone moves on and they start to dance together and Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord David Frederick " My wife taught her to dance."

"Lady Patricia Eugenie taught all our children how to dance." Lord Charles Andrew JR exclaims.

Finally all the young people start to dance and everyone is having a good time, and the cotillion is success when Lord David Frederick Stafford II formally purposes to Lady Charlotte Augusta and she accepts his marriage offer.

Lord David Frederick Senior and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR shake hands and Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard marries Lord David Frederick Stafford in June of 2263 when she turns 18 years old and he is 20 years old out at Norfolk Estate and then they take their honeymoon on Star Base 10.

Lord David Frederick and Lady Charlotte Augusta have three children,  Lord Edward Stafford in 2265 and paternal twins in 2270, Lady Georgiana Augusta and Lord George Augustus Stafford.

They are Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR third, fourth and fifth grandchildren from his youngest daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard and they placed in line of succession in 2275 by Lord Andrew Charles Howard after his children, Lady Patricia Eugenie children and then Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard's children.

The Duke and Duchess of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10