The Matrilineal Lineage of Howard Family

It all began with the marriage of Lady Joan of Cornwall, the great-granddaughter of King John of England and his Queen, Isabella of Augouleme who had a son name Prince Richard of Cornwall who had a son name Richard of Cornwall who had a daughter name Lady Joan of Cornwall and she married Sir John Howard 1 and she had S Sir John Howard II (d. post 1388), who was brought up in the king's household[22] and served as Admiral of the Northern Fleet. He married Alice de Boys, the daughter and eventual heiress of Sir Robert de Boys, of Fersfield in Norfolk. They were the great-great-grandparents of John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk and he married Lady Alice de Boys and she had Sir Robert Howard (d.1388) (predeceased his father) of Wiggenhall and East Winch, who married Margaret Scales (died 1416), daughter of Robert de Scales, 3rd Baron Scales, by his wife Katherine d'Ufford, a daughter of Robert d'Ufford, 1st Earl of Suffolk and a sister and co-heiress of William de Ufford, 2nd Earl of Suffolk. Her son was:Sir John Howard III (c. 1366-1437), of Wiggenhall and East Winch, the grandfather of John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk and he married twice:Secondly to Alice Fitton, the daughter and heiress of Sir Edmund Fitton of Fitton Hall in the parish of Wiggenhall, Norfolk, which manor he inherited by the marriage. Only the moat of Fitton Hall survives today. Without issue

 But   Sir John Howard (c. 1366-1437), married twice and with both wives, Lady Margaret de Plaiz and Lady Alice Tendring he had two sons, Sir John Howard and Sir Robert Howard and they married Lady Joan Walton and Lady Margaret De Mowbray and they had children, Lady Elizabeth Howard and Lord John Howard who became the 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory.

 1366-1437), married twice and with both wives, Lady Margaret de Plaiz and Lady Alice Tendring he had two sons, Sir John Howard and Sir Robert Howard and they married Lady Joan Walton and Lady Margaret De Mowbray and they had children, Lady Elizab...

Lady Margaret De Mowbray, the mother of Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk 

From their maternal line they came from King Edward I of England second wife, Queen Margaret of France and her son, Prince Thomas of Brotherton and his daughter, Lady Margaret of Brotherton, Duchess of Norfolk in her own right and she married and had a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Seagrave and she married Lord John de Mowbray, 4th Baron Mowbray and they had a son, Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk who married  Lady Elizabeth Fitzalan and she had Lady Margaret who was the mother of Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk and he was the only grandson of Lord Thomas de Mowbray.

Later on the line would come through Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux , who gave birth to Lord Frederick William Howard in 2165 and through Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort, who would give birth to Lord Frederick William Howard, in 2183, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior in 2185, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard in 2190, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2190.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill who would give birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2209, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior in 2212, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard in 2215 and Lord Edwin William Howard in 2218.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who would give birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in 2230, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard in 2235, Lord Patrick William Howard II in 2240, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard in 2245 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2250.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell who give birth to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard in 2275, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard in 2276, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard  in 2280, Lord Albert Edward Howard in 2285, and Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard in 2290 and with Lord Richard William Carey she would have two children, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey in 2282 and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey in 2289 and with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III she would have Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lady Pauline Charlene Howard nee Stafford would have Lady Autumn Bridget in 2276 and Lord David Frederick Howard in 2282 

Lady Victoria Charlotte Howard nee Stanhope would have Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard in 2286 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV in 2282.

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick would have Lady Anastasia Christina Howard in 2285 as well. 

The next generation would be Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard giving birth to Lady Karissa Ann Howard in 2294, Lord Richard Edward Howard IV in 2300 and Lady Susan Virginia Howard in 2305.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Beck nee Howard would give birth to Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard in 2300, Lord Andrew David Beck in 2305, and Lady Eliza Katherine Beck in 2310

Lady Anastasia Christina Spenser-Churchill nee Howard would give birth to Lady  Tatiana Olga Howard in 2307, Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill in 2313 and Lady Theresa Charlotte Spencer-Churchill in 2319,

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard would have Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard in 2305,  Lord William Fredrick Howard II in 2310 and Lady Mary Henrietta Howard in 2315

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Spencer-Churchill nee Howard who would have Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard in 2320, Lord John Spencer-Churchill in 2325 and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill in 2330.

Lady Caroline Matilda Riley nee Carey would have Lady Isabella Karissa Carey in 2305, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III in 2310 and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley in 2315.

Finally, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR eldest great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann would have, Lady Victoria Elizabeth in 2320, Lord Frederick William Howard IV in 2325 and Lady Susan Henrietta Howard in 2330.

This is the maternal lineage of Lord Patrick William Howard, but of course Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk with two wives, would have two children, with Lady Catherine Moleyns and she had Lord Thomas Howard who would marry twice with two wives , Lady Elizabeth Tinley would give birth to Lady Elizabeth Howard and she would marry Sir Thomas Boleyn and they would have two daughters, Lady Mary who would have Lady Katherine and Lady Anne Boleyn would marry King Henry VIII and she would give birth to England's Greatest Queen, Elizabeth I of England.

Lady Mary Boleyn daughter, Lady Katherine would marry Lord Francis Knolly and they would Lady Lettice Knolly who would have Lady Penelope and Lady Dorothy Devereux, ancestresses of Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux.

With these brave and wonderful women who ensured that their husband's dynasty would carry on into the future and women and their daughters could celebrate on Star Base 10 and 12.

🎉 You've finished reading The Daughters of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart 🎉