The Brothers Part One : Lord Charles Andrew Howard III

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart had three sons,  their eldest son was named after his grandfather and father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Junior and he was born  on January 31, 2230 two years after Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie were married.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was tall, athletic, and he wasn't only a lover but he was fighter and always looking for a good fight when it came down to it. He never followed protocol or rules that governed the aristocrats on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III stood 6'1 all, weighed 200 lbs, with sandy dark blonde hair and  blue eyes and he was the eldest son and child of Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was born out at Balmoral Manor on Star Base 12 before Lord Charles Andrew JR became Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Balmoral Manor was one of the homes that Lord Patrick William Howard built with his own hands before he finished Norfolk Estate.

Lord  Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Patricia Charlene and Lord Patrick William Howard II would all be born out at Balmoral Manor, but Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord Andrew Charles would be born out at Norfolk Estate and so would Lord Andrew Charles eldest child and daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, but the rest of his children would be born out at  Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR started looking for a suitable bride for his eldest son in 2245, when he was 15 years old and when he was 17 years old he took him the cotillion of 2247 so he could see all the young women having the coming out cotillion with his father.

Also in attendance was Lord George Frederick Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory who was Lord Charles Andrew JR  first cousin and he was with his good looking son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Robert Frederick Carey were second cousins through Lord Frederick William Howard and two of his children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III walks up to his second cousin, Lord Robert Frederick Carey and asks him " See anyone interesting here this evening, Cousin Lord Robert?"

"Personally, Lord Charles Andrew III. None of these young women are my cup of tea." Lord Robert Frederick explains, "My father like your father brought me to this silly thing." 

"I don't think I will find my bride at this cotillion this evening." Lord Robert states, " My father is allowing me to go to Rigel Seven."  

"Why Rigel Seven?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

"I have work waiting for me on Rigel Seven and I have a little country manor there." Lord Robert explains, " My mother has agreed and my grandmother thinks it good idea that I spread my wings." 

"I envy you, Lord Robert. I have to stay here   on Star Base 12 and my father looks for me to succeed him to this Dukedom.  I wish  he would pass it on to Lord Patrick William II." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his second cousin.

"I would like to travel to Star Base 10 and see some friends." Lord  Charles Andrew III confesses, "They had several daughters and their last name is Knolly." 

"They have a daughter name Lady Matilda Carey, and Lady Lettice." Lord Charles Andrew III explains.

Lord Robert Frederick looks at his second cousin, " I would love to visit Star Base 10."  Lord Robert Frederick tells him.

"Why don't we make it a weekend?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks, "We can get transportation and spend the entire weekend on Star Base 10." 

"Great idea, Lord Charles Andrew Howard." Lord Robert Frederick tells his second cousin.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Robert Frederick Carey spend the entire evening at the cotillion together and they dance with a number of young women but it doesn't amount to anything.

Finally, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Robert Frederick Carey walk up to their fathers and they say together " Can we please leave this function, father." 

"What? You didn't find any young women to your liking?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Come on father.  I don't like any of these silly, vain, fortune hunting fathers looking for a title for their daughter." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his father.

"I doubt that any of these young women are virgins father." Lord Robert Frederick confesses.

Lord Charles Andrew JR starts to laugh " Better for you two as they are broken in."  Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells him.

"The question is just how many young men have these young women slept with." Lord George Frederick tells his first cousin.

"I want my son to marry a young woman of good report, character, and reputation." Lord George Frederick states, " Our grandfather swore that my mother was a virgin when she married my father and she was." 

"Naturally, knowing our damn grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior. He would have started a war." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"Father. Lord Robert Frederick and I are going to Star Base 10 for the weekend to stay with a old family friend, Lord Francis Knolly." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his father.

"Lord Robert Frederick and I need a vacation from Star Base 12 and away from Norfolk and Bedford Territory." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells his father.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord George Frederick Carey agree as they see it can do no harm for their sons to go to Star Base 10.

Neither Lord Charles Andrew Howard III nor Lord Robert Frederick Carey find their bride at the cotillion of 2247.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Robert Frederick Carey spend the entire weekend on Star Base 10 in the country manor of Lord Francis Knolly and his wife, Lady Catherine Carey, a aunt of Lord George Frederick Carey and his father's sister, and they have two daughters, Lady Lettice and Lady Matilda Carey.

When they are introduced to Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Robert Frederick Carey spend all the time with Lord Robert Frederick Carey first cousins, Lady Lettice and Lady Matilda Carey and they are both very beautiful and it is Lord Robert Frederick Carey who marries Lady Lettice Knolly in 2248 and they are the father and mother of Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey and both are born on Rigel Seven.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III ends up marrying Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope and they have two children, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV but Lord Charles Andrew Howard second daughter is his pride and joy as her mother is Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell and he gives their daughter her mothers name  Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and she is born on May 1, 2295 out at Beltane Manor.

Lord Robert Frederick Carey doesn't succeed his father to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory as he predeceases his father by three  months and his son, Lord Richard William Carey becomes Duke of Bedford Territory and with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard. 

They have two children, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory as Lady Caroline Matilda Carey will succeed her father as the first Duchess of Bedford Territory.

It is Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard who succeeds her father to the Dukedom of Sussex Territory when Lord Charles Andrew Howard III passes away in 2310.