The Perfect Match

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had an second son, Lord Patrick William Howard II and he was named in honor of his great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard and when his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR named him it caused a war between Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior demanded why his son after his grandfather, Lord Frederick William and Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his father " Listen here old man. No disrespect here but I will name my son what I want too. I named my eldest son for us and my second son will carry my great-grandfather name." 

"Did your father tell you what to name your children?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"No, Lord Charles Andrew JR. He died after you were born." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"It's too bad you didn't do the same." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his father.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior lives  until 2250, and  Lord Patrick William Howard II is ten years old when his grandfather and in 2255 he arranges a double match between The Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10 for Lord Patrick William Howard II to marry Lady Pauline Charlene Stafford and for Lady Charlotte Augusta to marry Lord David Frederick Stafford II in 2262.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR makes two good matches for his younger son and younger daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard when he arranges the marriages with the Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10.

Lady Paulina Charlene and her brother Lord David Frederick Stafford are both considered very handsome and they both blonde hair, medium skin and are very popular on Star Base 10.

Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford marry each other on June 21, 2257 out at Norfolk Estate and even after four years of marriage Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Victoria still have no children, and the only grandchildren that Lord Charles Andrew JR has is 2 year old Lord Ralph Neville JR. 

Lord George Carey has fair better as he has a grandson, Lord Richard William Carey and so does Lord Phillip Howard with Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR still hopes that one his older sons will come through.