Lord Ralph Neville , Earl of Westmoreland Territory

Lord Ralph Neville comes from a proud heritage that dates back to 12 century and his ancestor was Sir Robert Neville and it was how his family came to be and Sir Robert Neville had a son, Randolph Neville, 1st Baron Neville who married and he had a son, Ralph Neville, 2nd Baron Neville who had a son, John Neville, 3rd Baron Neville and he had a son, Ralph Neville, 1st Earl of Westmoreland who had a son, Sir John Neville but it was his son Ralph Neville, 2nd Earl of Westmoreland that became the 2nd Earl of Westmoreland and but his nephew , Ralph Neville, 3rd Earl of Westmorland inherited the title as his father was the younger brother and he was succeeded by his grandson, Lord Ralph Neville, and he had a son, Henry Neville, 5th Earl of Westmorland and he had a son,Charles Neville, 6th Earl of Westmoreland  and he was also a direct descendant of Lord Ralph Neville through his 7th son, Lord Edward Neville, 3rd Baron Bergavenny who married Lady Katherine Howard for his second wife, but his first wife Elizabeth Beauchamp, Baroness Bergavenny brought with her the Barony of Bergavenny to her marriage and it was her grandson, Lord George Neville, 4th Baron Bergavenny who inherited the Barony.

He was also related to Lord Richard Neville, Earl of Warwick and The King Maker who was the son of  Lord Richard Neville who was also the third son of Lord Ralph Neville, 1st Earl of Westmoreland Territory and Lady Joan Beaufort the granddaughter of King Edward III through his son, Lord John of  Gaunt.

It was Lord Robert Neville who traveled with Lord  Patrick William Howard in 2153 , but he decided to live on Star Base 10 rather than Star Base 12 along with Lord Edmund Stafford who became Duke of Buckingham Territory and Lord David Stuart, who became Earl of Moray on Star Base 10.

Lord Ralph Neville is the eldest son of Lord Charles Neville, Earl of Westmoreland Territory and he was born in 2233, and had a sister, Lady Cecily Neville born in 2235 and in the year of 2250 Lord Charles Neville takes Lord Ralph Neville to the cotillion to find his son, a bride.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory walks in with Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and everyone bows and curtsy to him and along with Lord George Carey, who is escorting his daughter, Lady Georgiana Henrietta Carey.

Lord Charles Neville is there with Lord Ralph Neville who is 17 years old and Lord Ralph Neville asks his father "Who is the young woman father?"

"Lady Patricia Charlene Howard is the daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who is the great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 and the other gentleman is his first cousin, Lord George Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory." Lord Charles tells his son.

"Let us walk over there Lord Ralph." Lord Charles tells his son, and they walk over to where Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Patricia Charlene are standing and they bow to Lord Charles Andrew JR and he smiles and waves his hand " No formality tonight." 

"Lord Howard. I am Lord Charles Neville, Earl of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 10 and this is my son, Lord Ralph Neville and he is my heir. My son has noticed your daughter." Lord Charles explains.

"I am wondering if your daughter is betrothed to anyone?" Lord Charles asks.

"My daughter is not betrothed presently and she is only 15 years old." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him ' She won't be ready to marry until she is 18 years old." 

"She won't  be 18 years old until January of 2253." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains " She is my eldest daughter, as I have a younger daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta." 

"Lord Howard. My great-grandfather traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153. He and several others chose Star Base 10." Lord Charles explains.

"My late great-grandfather kept a journal and he did mention one Lord Edmund Neville." Lord Charles Andrew JR states, " I am afraid that my own grandfather didn't and my father."  

"My great-grandfather spoke of your great-grandfather with great admiration." Lord Charles tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew JR smiles and he tells Lord Charles "  I thank you for the kind remark about my great-grandfather."  Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Ralph Neville asks Lady Patricia Charlene to dance and she accepts but during the evening Lord Ralph Neville asks Lady Patricia Charlene to marry him and she accepts even though she is only 15 years old and he is 17 years old, but it wins Lord Charles Andrew JR approval and he agrees to the marriage of Lady Patricia Charlene to Lord Ralph Neville in June of 2253.

Lord Ralph Neville and Lady Patricia Charlene are married on Star Base 12 out at Norfolk Estate and she becomes Countess of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 12 and they have two children, Lord Ralph Neville II in 2255 and Lady Patricia Charlene in 2260.

They are the great-great-great- grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord Edmund Stafford who traveled together in 2153. 

They are Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR first grandchildren through his eldest daughter, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and they are restored to inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory through Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa and their children, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert Edward, and Lady Sophia Dorothea and their children.

Lord Ralph Neville II becomes Earl of Westmoreland Territory in 2300 at the death of his father, Lord Ralph Neville and he was born in 2255 and he is 50 years old and he is married to Lady Elizabeth Beauchamp and in  2275, and in 2280 , Lady Elizabeth gives birth to a son, Lord Edmund Neville who will succeed his father and a daughter, Lady Joan Neville in 2285.