Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is the oldest son and child of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and he was born in 2109. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was followed by a younger brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard in 2212, a sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard is 2215 and a younger brother, Lord Edwin William Howard in 2217.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior is educated by his mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth with his younger siblings until he is 10 years old and then he is sent to Parochial School until he is 17 years old and he graduates in 2226 and in June of 2228, he is married to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who is the daughter of The Duke of Lennox Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR has one true love and her name is Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck but he is forbidden to marry her as her father is not an aristocrat and he doesn't even come from a good gentry family and he is considered a social climber by Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior who tells his son, " My grandfather never mentioned any Becks on board the USS Excalibur. They may have arrived when my father was Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2190, when I was five year old as my sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte had just been born." 

"I know that your great-grandfather stated that  The Seymour's, The Beaufort's, The Stuart's, The Carey's , The Neville's  The Grey's, The Valois, The Bourbon' s The Habsburg , The Stafford's The Spencer-Churchill's and some other prominent families traveled with him." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"My father recorded that The Stanhopes, The Clifford's, and another family arrived in 2190." Lord Charles Andrew Senior tells him.

"You will not marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck. Must I remind you what happen when my eldest brother did it. I became my father's successor and Lord Richard Edward is not ready and neither is Lord Edwin William." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"You have Lord Andrew Charles's grandson, Lord Edward Howard." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"You are my heir and you carry my name, Lord Charles Andrew JR." Lord Charles Andrew Senior explains.

" I had no choice in the matter when I was born, mother told me so." Lord Charles Andrew JR states, "It is too bad that my grandmother didn't drown you at birth."

Later on, Lord Charles Andrew JR granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth would tell Lord Andrew Charles the same thing when she confronted him.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR would go onto to marry Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and they would have five children and 16 grandchildren leaded by Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard the oldest daughter and son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Through Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard grandchildren, Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III would marry and  Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II grandson, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V would marry the daughter of Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard and they would united Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Karissa back together and Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck would united The Howard's and Beck and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart would reunited the Howard's and Stuart and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would marry Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill would unite the Howards and Spencer-Churchill together.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey would marry Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois and Lord Albert Edward Howard would marry Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon.

After all the damage created by both Lord Frederick William Howard Senior and Lord Charles Andrew Senior- Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard unites the family back together with the marriages of Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lord Richard William Carey unites Kevin and Lady Karissa back together that grieved Lady Karissa to death.

Finally Kevin Thomas Riley Senior was happy when Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey and he all shared a grandchildren, and great-grandchildren together, but neither were alive to see Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V marry Lady Karissa Elizabeth but Lady Victoria Elizabeth, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley IV and Lady Georgina Matilda Spencer-Churchill were as Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Frederick William IV and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III and Lady Alexandrina Octavia Maria Vane.

Lady Victoria with her mother, Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Frederick William Howard IV watches as their granddaughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth marries the grandson of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley along with Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and his wife, and their son, Lord Andrew Charles III and Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II were still alive in 2358.

Lady Karissa Ann is Lady Caroline Matilda aunt through Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell as Lady Karissa Ann mother was Lady Caroline Matilda oldest sister, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Karissa Ann walks over to her aunt and they embrace each other and Lady Karissa Ann tells her aunt "This marriage would have made my grandmother and your mother so very happy." 

"I know that grandmother loves Kevin Thomas Riley so very much. "Lady Karissa tells her aunt and she would be happy to know that her great-grandchildren from both husbands are marrying are marrying to into the Riley family as you did."  

Most of them are alive to see the birth of Lady Karissa's great-great-grandchildren be born when Lady Karissa Elizabeth gives birth to twin daughters in 2360, Lady Beltane Elizabeth and Lady  Karen Isabella Riley, but soon after Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Frederick William IV pass away, and a year later Lady Caroline Matilda dies, and six months later, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II dies.

Only the great-great-grandchildren of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR are alive they include, Lady Victoria Elizabeth, Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV,   and  their children, Lady Karissa Elizabeth, Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV, and Lady Susan Virginia Howard  along with Lord Frederick William V, and Lady Mary Henrietta Howard.

Lord Patrick William Howard is happy that his great-grandson has united his family after all the damage caused by his son, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.