Chapter 8: Crush

"Home!"

I yell out seeing Jimin peeks around the corner, "Yoongi Hyung did you guys eat?" He nods and I smile, "we ordered bbq." Jimin smiles and I hear footsteps coming fast only to see Hobi basically fly from the hallway. "Yoongi! Cooped up in there for a whole night and day, I missed you." I roll my eyes as Hobi comes over and starts peppering his face in soft kisses. "Hobi I'm okay, just tired." I'd never seen Hobi look so worried, "you ate right? Got sleep? Your taking care of yourself?" My body fills with guilt at the concern and Yoongi just nods "of course love."

"I'm going to bed," I say leaving the entrance to head to my room not being able to stand the concern. This would help me lose the weight though, I could be thin again. It was at the price of Yoongi though. I just shake my head entering my room to see an antsy Jungkook. "Why are you in my room?" I say with a slight laugh and he jumps, "oh my god Hyung you could of at least made a noise." I roll my eyes, "I did kook ah I spoke."

He scoffs and comes over to me, "that is not what I meant." I boop his nose looking at the box in his hands, "box?" He gives a little laugh looking almost embarrassed, "it's for you Hyung." He hands me the box passively and I take it opening it in curiosity. "Kook ah, you know me too well." The box has about 20 different flavors of gummy bears. I hadn't had them in so long, even though they were one of my favorite candies. "Yah this gives me a good idea, I'm gonna give you a random flavor and you're going to tell me what you think it is." He seems hesitant on the idea "no funny business Hyung." I give a very enthusiastic nod and go to sit down on the bed, he skeptically sits next to me.

"Alright now close your eyes," I say opening some of the different flavors grabbing the weirdly enough banana one. He juts slightly and I smile petting a passive hand along his arm. "You trust Hyung right kook ah?" I say and he gives a little nod opening his mouth slightly, I slip the gummy bear in.  He gives a weird look as he chews, "the flavor does not match the texture." I laugh lightly watching him open his eyes in confusion, "it's like sweet but like times 1000. It's gotta be banana." I nod and he smiles in victory. "I'm just too good Hyung."

Rolling my eyes I pop a cherry one into my mouth before setting the box aside. "Your so pretty Hyung," his eyes are sincere as he says it and I have no idea what to say. Jungkook had always been sweet to me even before I had landed in the hospital. I could never ignore his maknae charm, and sometimes I wondered if there was something more hiding in his gaze. I swiftly dismissed it though knowing that we were nothing more than group mates. "You make Hyung flustered with stuff like that kook, be good."

"I'm being honest Hyung. I noticed when you got out of the hospital you looked so much healthier, and now I can see your maintaining that. You're just beautiful Hyung. I mean it, I really do." I can't help but smile looking down at my fingers, "kook  ah stop that. You always compliment people this way?" I look back up at him seeing his smile, he obviously enjoyed this reaction. His eyes look nervous, "do you want to uh have a meal together sometime? Like uh uh we could uh go to that restaurant down the street, ya know the place that has really good japchae?"

I stare blankly not believing what he was saying, was Jungkook asking me out on a date? "I just thought it might be nice cause uh yeah." Does Jungkook like me? "I would love that," I say before I can catch it and his eyes fill with what could only be relief. He smiles and stands up, "great. Super great. Uh that's great." I can't help but smile myself, "when kook?" He moves around awkwardly and I try not to laugh. "Tomorrow? Want to? That would be awesome." I give a nod, "tomorrow sounds perfect." "Great. Super great."

"Did you just ask me out on a date kook?" His eyes go wide and he scratches the back of his neck, "I uh I guess I did."

The door opens both of us looking towards it, "Tae won't leave me alone about watching a movie. Guess which one! Of course Angry Birds." Jungkook gives a panicked laugh and Hobi gives a weird look but goes with it. "I'll be out in a minute I'm going to get comfier clothes on," I say and Jungkook gives an awkward wave before leaving the room. Hobi looks in his direction still confused but goes with it, "alright Hyung."

With both of them gone I have some time to think. I knew Jungkook clinged close to me, and had always trusted me with everything. I didn't know this trust extending to him having a crush. I mean of course he had one years ago, but it was a flame re lit. I didn't even know how I felt about Jungkook. I loved him a lot, but I don't know if it extends to loving him in a relationship way.

Do I like him?

🍓🍓🍓

HELLO!!!

A date 👀👀👀

Oh lord, do we think it's gonna end well?

I love you all, bye!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜